Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
643 Posts
China/Taiwan spec, rear fog light not mandatory in US/Canada market.
BTW, highlander and sienna use same knob. might cheaper and easier to find with keyword "highlander".

US spec PN
843290R020 SWITCH, TURN SIGNAL AXLH4#..S,X FRONT FOG & DRIVING LAMP-WITH(LED)
Cool, I was wondering about the rear fog setting.

Edit: You are correct, -0R020 seems to be the correct US spec switch.

· Registered
643 Posts
i couldn't find the P/N for it
it probably isn't the US version knob
here is a photo:

View attachment 57212
Thanks for that. I found this which isn't exactly the same but I think should fit:
US $48.17 30%OFF | Auto Headlight Closing Handle Sensor Switch Fog Light Button For Toyota RAV4 2019-2022 84329-33060

· Registered
643 Posts
Hi there, just to clarify, will this switch knob with P/N is 84329-02050 will work on our Sienna or the one you said you have? US $48.17 30%OFF | Auto Headlight Closing Handle Sensor Switch Fog Light Button For Toyota RAV4 2019-2022 84329-33060...
Are they pretty much the same or different?
There are various p/n with slight differences, but it seems that all the 84329-xxxxx parts will fit, just need to make sure it's one with fog light switch included. I have trouble making sure which one is which because a lot of parts listings don't have pictures, and there are also some with incorrect pictures.

After looking it over, it looks like I was wrong before, the correct US part is -0R020 as banson99 noted.

P/N 84329-0R020 is the most "proper" part, it is the US spec with DRL Off setting, and foglight switch (front only)
P/N 84329-0E040 is a Taiwan spec part and I can't tell exactly what it is other than it has DRL Off and foglights, it MAY be what the OP got
P/N 84329-0E030 is the Canadian spec part with fog light, it should also work but you don't get the DRL Off setting

P/N 84329-02050 is US spec turn signal only, no fog
P/N 84329-0E020 is Canadian spec turn signal only, no fog, no DRL off

P/N 84329-33060 is an overseas part that is not specified for Sienna, it has the off setting but it's marked with "o" instead of "DRL Off", it also has both front and rear foglight settings - there's a good chance it's compatible as it looks identical to OP's part other than "DRL Off" marking, but not officially specified so try at own risk

· Registered
643 Posts
Found this one that shown will fit the 2021 Sienna on Aliexpress.

Thanks, this seller is pretty pricey. But more importantly, they directly confirm that both versions with "DRL Off" writing or just "O" off position are interchangeable, so that gives a lot more confidence that the 84329-33060 part will work.

· Registered
643 Posts
Yes. Also, there was another harness that was taped to other wires that is not bing used. Anyone know what could this be for? I only saw it on the passenger side. I do not think I saw one on the driver side.

View attachment 57502
Wild guess... Any chance it's for the OEM block heater/Comfort+ accessory option? The plug goes on the passenger side?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts