Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
41 - 48 of 48 Posts

Registered
2021 XSE AWD Tech
hi guys, any tip on how to remove & pull the signal stalk out? I tried the technique on youtube pushing on the tab but it's still stuck. Im sure i took off the 2 screws and it wont budge. I have a 22 LE AWD here in US. Thanks guys
Look at post #17, slightly lift up the tab there and pull it straight out.

Registered
After a long time with frustrating researches all around Google, local light shops , I finally ended up in this forum... thanks to all the folks that input valuable information that helped me cut the dealer installation mark up and a saving of at least $600 canadian in labor !! Got all set up today. The pull piece of plastic after 2 screws to the signal switch in fact didn't do nothing. I actually ( accidentally) broke it and found nothing underneath it to hold it in position. I spent around 20 minutes wiggling the whoel thing gently back and forth up and down.. eventually it came off of the pins.. lights in 馃憤 馃憣.. I bought the us part with drl off. One hiccup though , the fog light leaves an arch of light in the front of vehicle... and apparently that's it. A beam of approximately 1 foot wide ... is that something Normal ? I will try and upload a picture. Other than that straight forward installation.. Thanks again

41 - 48 of 48 Posts