Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I looking for a driver's side mirror for my 2009 Limited. Unfortunately, it's the bells-and-whistles option, with motorized adjustment, heated and dimming glass, turn signal indicator, puddle light, and fold-in motor.
Toyota P/N: 87940-AE051-B1
Really, I just need the interior motor/mount assembly, as my original mirror and housing are still good. Any color is fine as I can swap the guts no prob.
Let me know what you got! I'm in Minneapolis.
Thanks, Dan

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I looking for a driver's side mirror for my 2009 Limited. Unfortunately, it's the bells-and-whistles option, with motorized adjustment, heated and dimming glass, turn signal indicator, puddle light, and fold-in motor.
Really, I just need the interior motor/mount assembly, as my original mirror and housing are still good. Any color is fine as I can swap the guts no prob.
Thanks, Dan
I have this text my email if you still need it. [email protected]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks, Dan
Hey Dan,

Can't help you with the motor part for the mirror right now, but came across your post a I am looking for the mirror glass (heated and dimming glass, turn signal indicator) part # 87931 AE051 for an '09 Limited (Driver side).

Can't justify buying one from the dealer. If I see a motor/mount assembly, I'll let you know. If you see the glass, I'd appreciate if you let me know.

Cheers,

Erik

·
Registered
2020 Sienna LE
375 Posts
Got one off car-part.com. Thanks, all.
I think this person is looking for the same thing you were. Maybe you could reply here with what you got, how much, how many pins etc.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts