Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at the listings at toyotapartsdircet.ca there's four different options for the front coil springs but i'm unable to find what the difference is between them.
The front right part numbers start with 48131- and the four options are -08010, -08020, -08030, and -08040.
FWIW, the bottom 3 inches of the right front coil broke off. Van doesn't sit measurably lower on that side and is still driveable. But want to replace both front springs as there's obviously an issue with their integrity.

Oh ya, it's a 2011 AWD Limited with 399,000 km (almost made it to 400k without a major problem then this... not bad). price for just springs is about $130 each and a complete strut assembly is around $300.
Other option is the Megan lowering spring kit which is about $400 shipped to canada but wife indicates she doesn't want it any lower.

F
Edmonton
(the one in Canada)

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
According to the website for a Toyota dealership a few miles down the road from me here in Kansas, the part number you need is 48131-08020

The other part numbers are for FWD Siennas with one specifically for the 4-cylinder Sienna.

Here is the website where you can enter the four part numbers to verify it for yourself: Toyota Parts Online | Olathe Toyota Parts Center

·
Registered
142 Posts
One thing I can tell me when I was looking into strut replacement for my 2015 xle fwd. The stroke length for the front strut is shorter in 2015+ than 2011-2014 across the board.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts