Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a new owner of a 2013 Toyota Sienna LE AWD

I love this van so far! Complete upgrade from an 07 Grand Caravan.

I am going to add extra USB power outlets for our kids to plug in their devices in when we are on road trips.

We have 4 kids and a puppy so I would rather keep charging wires to a minimal. So I plan to add the outlets near each kids seat.

There are 3 empty spots in my fuse box that I would like to utilize instead of splicing into wires.

I know the splicing is easier, but I would rather have their own circuits if possible.

At one point in my life I was MECP certified (before four kids and a puppy). So I know what I am doing.

Can anyone share with me the wiring wiring schematics?

I am going to attach the pictures of my actual fuse box. There are already metal connectors in the empty spots. So I am assuming there is some sort of wires coming off the back.

Thank you for any and all advice.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
There are several past threads about installing an MIT rear USB kit including this one: https://www.siennachat.com/threads/adding-usb-sockets-to-there-rear-of-sienna.57165/#post-310561

I easily found that and other threads about adding rear USB ports by using the recently added Advanced Search function to search for "USB".

The MIT products I've purchased have been good quality. Their rear USB kit even includes a forstner bit for drilling the holes for the USB ports.

The 2018-up Sienna has additional USB ports in the rear in case you want to install yours in similar locations.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts