Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
41 - 60 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
2021 XSE AWD Tech Package
178 Posts
Yep, absolutely. I used this one and it worked great:

If you haven’t already, you can do the license plate lights with the same ones you’ve already used.

In case you’re curious/interested, I also replaced my backup lights with the below, but it was a way more involved and finicky process than I’d expected…

(remove 5 bolts from edge trim along rear window plus 2 plastic friction clips, then remove 2 bolts holding in the lamp housing, then remove square interior rear trim cover on the door, then remove 2 more bolts from inside there before the lamp housing ultimately comes free… change bulb, reverse the process and put all 9 bolts plus the 2 rubber friction clips back in, replace trim cover, then repeat it all again on the 2nd side)… but huge improvement!

Wow, I replaced my backup light with instructions from the manual, it's tight to turn to get to the bulb but I don't need to do all that

·
Registered
324 Posts
Wow, I replaced my backup light with instructions from the manual, it's tight to turn to get to the bulb but I don't need to do all that
That’s what I get for not reading the instructions. It only took about 10 minutes, but I pulled off the lamp assembly from the outside and replaced the bulbs there. Good to know I could’ve done it from the interior and skipped lots of steps. Thx!

·
Premium Member
2021 Sienna Platinum
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Hey Sienna Chat Folks !!!

Cheers to Safe Travels ahead.

Added my "Lucky Charm" to the Sienna today.

Arrived is the Japanese wooden lacquered Kokeshi Daruma from Hokkaido, Japan :

Artisan's stamp :

All safe in it's new home :

Hope you all have a wonderful and safe July 4th weekend !!!

- Rodney

Reactions: J1A

·
Premium Member
2021 Sienna Platinum
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Happy 4th of July Weekend Folks !!!

It was a beautiful day in Murrieta, Southern California !!!

Many thanks to SEMA 2021 Sponsor : Lance / Clear Pro for the XPEL Ultimate Plus - Clear Protection Film for the Project Sienna Shinkansen !!!

4 Hours logged in for the Full Hood, Front Bumper, Headlamps, Front Shield, and Dual Side Mirrors !!!

As a repeat customer since 2004, this being my 3rd vehicle I always look to www.Clear-Pro.com for paint / finish protection immediately after delivery !!!

The Road to SEMA 2021 will have 0 rock chips and scratches 🙂

Contact Lance directly for more details on all the great protection products they carry !!!

Big Congratulations on their New Location and Open House coming Soon !!!

This Model Y was completely protected ...

We're up next !!!

We love XPEL Ultimate Plus !!!

The film is now cut and ready for installation !!!

The Master at work ...

Meticulous Care ...

And Voila !!!

Overall, I am very satisfied ... again !!! Looking forward to Clear Pro's Open House coming soon !!!

- Rodney

·
Registered
34 Posts

This is what I bought after seeing someone on YouTube use it. Any of you guys planning on doing ppf? I wish I got it straight out of the dealer but was too eager to use the car. Now I got all these paint issues to deal with first 😒

Sorry for the side- track. Looking forward to OP's next mod!
Just did ppf on the whole hood, mirrors, bumper, & door guards along with tint for the windows

·
Premium Member
2021 Sienna Platinum
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Just did ppf on the whole hood, mirrors, bumper, & door guards along with tint for the windows
Looking great @The hauler !!!

Now you have peace of mind that your Sienna is protected :)

I waited a month for the paint to cure from factory so now it's ready to go !!!

- Rodney

·
Premium Member
2021 Sienna Platinum
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
How much did it cost you? Best price I could get for xpel full frontal was 1650 here in the bay area.
Hey @Fishingvan !!!

That is about the going rate !!! You definitely get what you pay for, and for your investment it's worth it in my opinion. I've had 3 vehicles in the past also with clear protection and it's saved me from many rock chips and scratches.

This version of XPEL Ultimate Plus is also self-healing :)

- Rodney

·
Registered
23 Posts
That's good to hear, im going in to see them in a couple of days and meanwhile will try to get rid of the brake dust rust thats all over my paint for some reason.

·
Premium Member
2021 Sienna Platinum
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 · (Edited)
Hey there Sienna Chat Folks !!!

4th of July Tech Day Sunday : Sequential Dynamic LED Side Mirrors Turn Signal Lamps … Installation Complete !!!

Compared to the OEM Lamps, these are a Brighter, Safer, and Stylish Sequential LED Upgrade for the 2021+ Sienna (Mirror signals are standard on the Limited and Platinum Trims so these are a direct replacement) !!!

These are compatible with the 2021+ Toyota Tacoma and Highlander vehicles as well !!!

Get yours at : Amazon.com: HIGH FLYING Car Accessories Led Side Mirrors Sequential Dynamic Turn Signal Lights Indicator Strip 2pcs/Pair for Toyota Tacoma 2016-2021, RAV4 XA50 2019-2021, Highlander XU70 2020-2021 (Smoked Black): Automotive 3 Models to select : Blackout / Smoke / White

Christmas arrived early !!!

The kit : Both Driver / Passenger Lights and included tools ...

The All New LED Signal Mirrors (Top) compared to the OEM Signal Mirrors (Bottom) ...

Begin by carefully prying open the housing in this area.
I found this to be the easiest area to start.
Work your way slowly around the housing and provide a blanket underneath should the housing fall ... to prevent damage to it.

Remove the original signal light by lifting it simply upward.

Connect the new connection. Brown / Yellow wire connects with the existing Red wire.

Even from the side profile, the all new LED lights are super bright !!!

See the finished results and videos here :

Facebook : Toyota Sienna 2021+ (4th Gen)

Again, these are compatible with the 2021+ Toyota Tacoma and Highlander vehicles as well !!!

Get yours at : Amazon.com: HIGH FLYING Car Accessories Led Side Mirrors Sequential Dynamic Turn Signal Lights Indicator Strip 2pcs/Pair for Toyota Tacoma 2016-2021, RAV4 XA50 2019-2021, Highlander XU70 2020-2021 (Smoked Black): Automotive 3 Models to select : Blackout / Smoke / White

Happy Modding Folks !!!

- Rodney

·
Premium Member
2021 Sienna Platinum
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
I really like this side mirror turn light indicator change!
Thank you @peart504 !!!

I agree !!! It's much brighter than the originally equipped version.

I feel more confident knowing that other drivers will see me both in front and on the side when I signal :)

You should order one too !!!

Hope you had a great 4th of July !!!

- Rodney

·
Registered
324 Posts
Can this be installed on the XSE?
Any van that has existing light up turn signal bulbs in the side mirror can receive this. I believe that May only be Limited and Platinum, though.

I love how it looks and I’ve now seen three other people install them across the various Sienna groups. Each say it was like a 5 minute job, but the comments about quality in the neg reviews at Amazon make me reluctant to pull the trigger. Some folks were also worried about them messing with the blind spot warning, but I doubt that’s a problem.

·
Premium Member
2021 Sienna Platinum
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
Can this be installed on the XSE?
Hello @bluetroll !!!

If your Sienna came equipped with mirror signals then these would be a direct replacement.

If your Sienna did not come equipped with mirror signals then you would have to replace the mirror assembly and then upgrade to these mirror signals.

Hope this helps !!!

- Rodney

·
Premium Member
2021 Sienna Platinum
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
Any van that has existing light up turn signal bulbs in the side mirror can receive this. I believe that May only be Limited and Platinum, though.

I love how it looks and I’ve now seen three other people install them across the various Sienna groups. Each say it was like a 5 minute job, but the comments about quality in the neg reviews at Amazon make me reluctant to pull the trigger. Some folks were also worried about them messing with the blind spot warning, but I doubt that’s a problem.
Hello @Vanfam12345 !!!

Thanks for the input, I will keep posted on any quality issues. As far as fitment however, it fit perfectly.

I've not had any issues with the BSM warning light. I don't feel these are affecting or related to this warning system.

- Rodney

·
Registered
120 Posts
Hello @Vanfam12345 !!!

Thanks for the input, I will keep posted on any quality issues. As far as fitment however, it fit perfectly.

I've not had any issues with the BSM warning light. I don't feel these are affecting or related to this warning system.

- Rodney
Any update as far as the possible issue?

·
Premium Member
2021 Sienna Platinum
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
Any update as far as the possible issue?
Hello @123noob !!!

I personally have not experienced any issues since the installation of this product.

I have not heard from others either who have had any issues as well.

I'm still very satisfied with these.

- Rodney

41 - 60 of 81 Posts