Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
101 - 120 of 144 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Sienna Platinum
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #103 · (Edited)
Quick question, do you have a link to the trunk door diagram? I need to see how to remove the trim panel to access the rear housing for the license plate lights. Thank you!
Hello @123noob !!!

Here are some photos of the removal of the rear liftgate panel to access the license plate light housings from behind ...

These covers will need to be removed to access the 10mm bolts ...

Locate the pry areas and remove with a plastic pry tool not to mar the plastic panel ...

10mm bolt exposed ...

Then you can remove the entire cover by pulling down slowly around the perimeter.
Note the locations of the red plastic fasteners ...

Then if the vehicle is equipped with the JBL rear subwoofer, remove the 6 10mm bolts ...

JBL subwoofer removed ...

Then you can locate the 2 license plate light housings ...

And remove by first removing the wire connector and then pinching the side tabs of the license plate light housing and push outward ...

Hope that helps !!!

- Rodney

·
Registered
9 Posts
As for turn signal bulbs, I used these and during the day look fine. I will report brightness this evening. I also used same brand reverse bulbs and they are a great upgrade.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hello @bluetroll !!!

If your Sienna came equipped with mirror signals then these would be a direct replacement.

If your Sienna did not come equipped with mirror signals then you would have to replace the mirror assembly and then upgrade to these mirror signals.

Hope this helps !!!

- Rodney
Hello, I have a xle with no turn signals on the mirrors. How would I go about upgrading the mirrors? All I can find are tutorials on the gen3.. has anyone done this yet for the gen 4? Or atleast know what part numbers or pin outs would be needed for the harness?

·
Premium Member
2021 Sienna Platinum
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #108 ·
As for turn signal bulbs, I used these and during the day look fine. I will report brightness this evening. I also used same brand reverse bulbs and they are a great upgrade.

Thank you for the recommendation @Mountaindrewl !!!

·
Premium Member
2021 Sienna Platinum
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #109 ·
Hello, I have a xle with no turn signals on the mirrors. How would I go about upgrading the mirrors? All I can find are tutorials on the gen3.. has anyone done this yet for the gen 4? Or atleast know what part numbers or pin outs would be needed for the harness?

Hello @Mikelyons27 !!!

You may want to search here on SiennaChat for a DIY that someone may have done this upgrade to non-standard equipped 4th Gen Siennas ...

I am sure it will involve a new mirror cover and electrical expertise for wiring.

Sorry I cannot assist you on this, hope you find what you're looking for here !!!

- Rodney

·
Registered
9 Posts
Night is brighter than stock, but not too bright like I’ve seen others. No hyper flash to report.

·
Premium Member
2021 Sienna Platinum
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #111 ·
Happy Saturday SiennaChat Folks !!!

Recently, I went on a road trip from Southern to Central California for a wedding and I was able to experience the latest addition to the Sienna ...

INNO Wedge Plus Cargo box in RED (BRM864RE).

Here’s a quick review on my INNO Wedge Plus Cargo Box in RED (BRM864RE).

In the INNO Wedge Series there are the BRM660 which I featured on my Prius (Slim height version) and the BRM864 (tall height version). With the BRM864 we were able to fit 4 Carry On Luggage’s with no problem !!! The Aerodynamic design minimized wind noise and mpg loss for the 2021 Sienna Hybrid. With both cargo boxes featuring dual side loading, locking features, and the streamlined design makes definitely my favorite series among them all !!! Not to mention the bright red finish makes it stand above the rest.

Due to the current high demand, supply is limited.

Visit : usa.INNORACKS.com for pricing, availability, color options, and contact information !!!

Polished and Waxed for a Deep Gloss :)

New Additional Chrome Emblems added to the Front and Rear of the box to match the side emblems !!!

Ready for the trip !!! We fit 4 Carry On Luggages with no problem !!!

At Pyramid Lake, California !!!

At Hollister, California !!!

Safe Travels Everyone !!!

- Rodney

·
Registered
575 Posts
Hey I noticed you got something new right before the headlights, any function?
He’s got a headlight washer in there it looks like, and some trim lights around the wheels, but will tell us to stay tuned to learn more later… he’s got some other kit he needs to pimp first 😂

·
Premium Member
2021 Sienna Platinum
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #115 ·
Hey I noticed you got something new right before the headlights, any function?
Hey there @123noob !!!

A couple of teasers going on here :

• Headlamp Sprayer / Washer coming in before SEMA
  • Intersection Lights coming in soon !!!

Stay tuned for more !!!

- Rodney

·
Premium Member
2021 Sienna Platinum
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #117 ·
He’s got a headlight washer in there it looks like, and some trim lights around the wheels, but will tell us to stay tuned to learn more later… he’s got some other kit he needs to pimp first 😂
Hello @Vanfam12345 !!!

Coming soon are the Headlamp Sprayer / Washer and the Intersection Lights !!!

- Rodney

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi,

Do you have any hyper-flashing if you leave them turned on for an extended period of time? There several reviews on Amazon saying they start hyper-flashing when they get hot.

101 - 120 of 144 Posts