Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After taking a road trip to LA, i need to upgrade the sway bars which would make the handling/cornering on my XSE a whole lot better. Anybody know of any brands that are available? TRD, Eibach, Cusco, etc…?

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm a very picky driver. I drive 40 minutes a day through western NC backroads and they made me hate driving my Rav4 adventure. I upgraded the sways on the Rav4, put TRD springs on it and was about to drop 2K on quality coilovers that wouldn't lower but allow me to adjust bound and rebound before I finally said screw it and got the Sienna XSE. I think the XSE handles pretty amazingly for a van. If anything taking a tad bit more body roll out would be about perfect. The ride and struts feel about as firm as I would want them to be without being uncomfortable. I'm going to keep my eye out for sways but I haven't seen any yet. HardRace is a good brand that I put on my rav4. They make light hollow sway bars and it looks like they made some for all the previous generations of the Sienna so far.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm a very picky driver. I drive 40 minutes a day through western NC backroads and they made me hate driving my Rav4 adventure. I upgraded the sways on the Rav4, put TRD springs on it and was about to drop 2K on quality coilovers that wouldn't lower but allow me to adjust bound and rebound before I finally said screw it and got the Sienna XSE. I think the XSE handles pretty amazingly for a van. If anything taking a tad bit more body roll out would be about perfect. The ride and struts feel about as firm as I would want them to be without being uncomfortable. I'm going to keep my eye out for sways but I haven't seen any yet. HardRace is a good brand that I put on my rav4. They make light hollow sway bars and it looks like they made some for all the previous generations of the Sienna so far.
The XSE rides good and fairly comfortable. There are those times when I’m cornering or getting on and off the freeway, that i want to limit the body roll which would make it perfect IMO. I’m just used to spirited driving w/ my previous cars and want to tighten up the handling a bit. Hopefully something comes out soon.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts