Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the animation setting in the general settings do? I have a 2017 Sienna Limited Premium and i have no idea what the animation setting does. Thank you in advance!

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
What is the animation setting in the general settings do? I have a 2017 Sienna Limited Premium and i have no idea what the animation setting does. Thank you in advance!
"The animation effect for the audio source selection screen can be set to on/off."

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
Thank you for the response, but what does that mean? The audio source selection screen? I'm still not sure what is.
It probably means the screen that says "Select Audio Source" at the top of it. :)

Press the Audio button to the left of the screen to display the "Select Audio Source" screen. An image of the Select Audio Source screen is on page 77 of your navigation manual which you can view online at https://www.toyota.com/t3Portal/document/omnav-s/OM08009U/pdf/OM08009U.pdf#page=77

Set "Animations" to On and then to Off and tell us if you see any difference in what happens on the screen when you select an audio source.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts