Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2000 LE and I've been all over the interwebs looking for anything to spruce up the look of the Ol' Gal and so far I've come up with diddly squat. I mean I've seen stock photos of something resembling a protrousion off the back by the 3rd brake light but surely this cant be it.!.!.... Can it? is there any other headlights? Anything would be better than nothing thanks in advance.

·
Registered
447 Posts
I've had similar search results.

I think I saw lowering kits somewhere. There are some body lines that would lend themselves to two tone paint, I'd go for light gold on the top 1/2 and medium gold on the bottom I've read that some Lexus wheels fit. I've seen peel and stick plastic wood kits for the dash that could look good but could also look horrible. The first half of the 1st generation Sienna has glass headlamps that of course that don't get cloudy which is nice. You could chop up a fiberglass visor from a PT Cruiser.

Since I live in Hawaii I have pictured a pretty-easy-to-pull-off thick bamboo roof rack but the problem there is that I've worked with the most expensive varnishes and know there is nothing you can put on that will last in the sun, if you can invent that you'll be a billionaire selling it to all the rich yacht people here who redo their varnish constantly.

If only they'd paid Chip Foose a million bucks to draw Siennas for a week.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just a little lighting project on the family truckster. 235k and still mobbin.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4X using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just a little lighting project on the family truckster. 235k and still mobbin.

Photo #4 is with 55w 3000k hid fogs. Photos #7+9 are just 55w halogen. And for anyone wondering, just install the relay harness(es). It's worth the peace of mind knowing your car won't burn to the ground.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I have a 2000 LE and I've been all over the interwebs looking for anything to spruce up the look of the Ol' Gal and so far I've come up with diddly squat.
A tastefully done air dam improves the appearance the most for the least money. Better mpg too. Problem is they usually have to be built from scratch. Here's one I built for my Cutlass.

·
Registered
6 Posts

I got a honda oddesey front lip and made it fit on my 99.....still tryna decide if i wanna cut da springs or save up da money for coilovers tho

·
Registered
16 Posts
Painted the side grey panel black, where the sliding and the driver doors connect to match my 5%limo tint :)
Also did it on the back will post more pics, I also just put in a turbo, it's crazy fast ( ghost)
I have left the following cars in dust,
2019 rav4
2006 oddissey
2018 ford escape
2019 ford focus
Too many cars I have beaten in head to head,
ad_3_1562109173422.jpg

1 - 11 of 11 Posts