Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2018 XLE AWD
707 Posts
I used to have an '05 LE, pretty much like yours. Yes, setting the parking brake will turn off the DRLs, but I don't remember if the brake has to be set before starting the van.

If you want to disable the DRLs semi-permanently, you can pull a jumper (it looks like a fuse) in the fusebox. I don't remember it label, but it is in the corner that is farthest forward (towards the bumper, not the windshield) and closest to the center of the van.

· Registered
2018 XLE AWD
707 Posts
I followed the link that sixto posted, then followed another link inside that one. In there, I found a picture of what I was trying to describe in post #6. The picture is what you will see when looking under the hood. The left headlight would be in the lower-right corner of the picture, near that angled edge.

I don't know about fuse #4, but the "un-named jumper" is the one that enables/disables the DRLs.

DRLs were featured on higher trim levels, but most people did not realize that it only required putting a jumper (any fuse would also work) in the "unknown" spot to make them work. Therefore, the reverse is also true: remove the jumper, the DRLs will not work.

Rectangle Parallel Font Pattern Number

1 - 2 of 2 Posts