Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our 2000 rear ended another car. My teen son was driving it. No collision coverage so I am trying to put it back together myself. I know it's 20 years old but it is the best option we have for the kid to get to school and work. 190K but engine was rebuilt at 150K and front end was rebuilt at 170K. Drove great and want to keep it.

I can find all the parts I need but can't find the hardware the headlights mount to. The black plastic adjuster on the drivers side far right is there but a part is broken. Good glue may fix it. The rest of the stuff is gone. No screws, plastic push in nuts, springs, nothing. I have been searching on line and can't find a parts diagram that shows them. Honestly I am not even sure what is missing. Does anyone have a parts diagram, photo of what should be behind the headlights, or parts laying in a box someplace you are willing to part with?

I will be at a junkyard tomorrow to get some stuff and will ask them but I don't know how hard they will look. I think it would help if I could show them the parts I need. I miss the days when you walked into the yard with your toolbox and removed what you needed. None like that around here near North Jersey that I know of.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Figured it out. Parts I am looking for come with the Headlight assembly. Hard to tell when everything is in pieces. The black part still on the van broke off the light So it's not something I need. The other light was totally gone. The replacements should mont fine with other new pars. I hope I can get her fixed. Some parts orderd and some hopefully picked up at the junkyard tomorrow. They say they have the correct color hood. The hard part is going to be replacing the entire radiator support.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts