Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to buy a new sienna LE and would appreciate if you can help me with the following
1. Canadian version of Sienna does not have entune so is it worth waiting for 2016 sienna or should i go for 2015 sienna ? Any other differenc in 2016 vs 2015 canadian versions ?
2. What are the latest lease rate ?
3. Do you think its worth waiting for the January / Feb to get a good deal on the lease rate ?
4. how much do you consider a good discount on the msrp price ?
5. Is the freight and pdi negotiable too ?
6. Is the extended warranty worth it ?

anything else i should be looking for /consider when buying the car.

·
Registered
25 Posts
1. Only US car have Entune, wish I can have that on my 2015 too.
2. I've got 1.29% for 48 financing January 2015.
3. don't know about that, seems make sense at this time year since it will slow for the dealer.
4. i've got $2500 off msrp if i remember right.
5. No.
6. IMO, Yes, because you have covered 4 new tires on first 3yr/50,000km, plus 8 oil change, and the power sliding door module/cable will let go after 3yrs warranty, and it's not cheap to replace it, just an example, so replace both sliding door module already get your money back.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you guys for your replies. I thought this post was already dead.

monkey28
1. Picking up a 2015 LE this week ?
2. Freight and PDI .. how much do you pay for them .
3. Thinking of getting a 7 year/120K ecp. How much should i be looking to pay ?

thanks.

Noman

·
Registered
25 Posts
1. Just pick up the van.
2. Forgot what I pay the pdi, u can't negotiate that one anyway.
3. When you with business manager, hold it until give you a discount on ECP, my neighbor got a 50%off of the ECP, and he still didn't buy it.
IMO, ECP platinum is worth it, u got 8 oil change and 4 tire replacement on first 3yr/50,000km. And also consider the power sliding door assy is expensive to fix when your factory warranty expired.

Just act like you don't want to buy the ECP, and they have to give you a deal to buy it.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks picked up my LE 2015 today.

A couple of questions .

1. When I try to use the weather or Traffic icon it says no HD signal available ? Any idea ?
2. Near the doors on the back there is lots of plastic on the floor which is prone to heel marks etc ? Any things we can do about that ?
3. Any other thing or mods i can do to protect the car etc.. right now i got a hood deflector , winter mats, winter tires on toyota rims ? ECP covery 7 years etc ..

I am also looking at the following
1. Toyota Cargo Storage
2. ScotchGard for seats and carpets.
3. Genuine Toyota (PT29A-08100) Lower Door Molding

·
Registered
25 Posts
1. I looked that one too, but doesn't look like available in Canada. However, it does received HD signal for radio only, not for traffic info.
2. Not sure what you referring to?
3. Get a block heater, not just care the engine, my reason is wants to warm up the cabin a lot faster, I notice mine take loooooong time to get the engine to operating temp.
4. When you use the floor mats, make sure it cover the 2nd row seat track when finished moving the seats, you don't want any salt drip inside to the seat track and cause rust prematurely. As states in the mats manual.

Don't bother to scotchgard the carpet.

Lower door mouldings is nice too! But it's pricy and it's just for the looks and not functioning for $200 something .

What colour is your van? I have a black one, I know it take lots of care on the paint, but I just paid someone the bluff/wax it twice a year.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Thanks picked up my LE 2015 today.

A couple of questions .

1. When I try to use the weather or Traffic icon it says no HD signal available ? Any idea ?
2. Near the doors on the back there is lots of plastic on the floor which is prone to heel marks etc ? Any things we can do about that ?
3. Any other thing or mods i can do to protect the car etc.. right now i got a hood deflector , winter mats, winter tires on toyota rims ? ECP covery 7 years etc ..

I am also looking at the following
1. Toyota Cargo Storage http://www.amazon.com/Genuine-Toyot...55423810&sr=8-3&keywords=sienna+cargo+storage
2. ScotchGard for seats and carpets.
3. Genuine Toyota (PT29A-08100) Lower Door Molding
1. Already answered. No HD for traffic or weather in Canada
2. I am guessing you are referring to this. http://www.siennachat.com/forum/40-general-discussion/18859-baby-has-arrived-5.html#post90149
3. In the same thread I mention in 2. you will get some idea on the protection I have installed in my car.

I have installed lower door molding from the selling dealer at the time of delivery. They sold at their cost price and installation was done as part of their PDI.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Epiphany/monkey28,
Epiphany thread is exactly i was looking for looks like lots of relevent info in that thread,

The door sil protector is what I was looking for but I am looking for something clear to give me the protection no change of colour is needed. but now i know what to look for and the keywords so i should be able to find something.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts