2) Weathertech sun visor - done

3) Stage 3 LED reflectors - done

With turn signal on

with just brake light

4) SE smoke Tail lights - done

5) LED reverse bulb - done

6) PIAA LED 168 license plate bulb - done

7) Razo CF sport pedals - done

8) Clear bra for side mirrors - done ( factory came with protective film already) - need to redo since 1st time was poorly done.

9) Touch of Class exterior and interior - done by tomorrow at dealership - completed 05/01 due to faulty navi HU replacement

10) Factory Remote start to integrate with OE keyfob - done

11) Tint shop to tint the dual sunroof because they forgot to last week. - scheduled for this week ( 05/03 )

12) Picking up beatsonic nav bypass module ( 05/03 ) will see if there is time for install - installed 06/02

13) OE trunk storage bin - done

14) Bright chrome door molding pieces

15) Body Color roof rack

very hard to match color on blizzard pearl so it's a little off

16) mild muffler tip

16) PIAA LED puddle light to replace factory bulb - done 06/02

17) 55Watt HID kit installed for fog light.

18) Fog light Stage 2 upgrade (convert to projector style) in progress

19) High temp Matte Black brake caliper painted
rear

rear

front

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
20) High temp TRD decal

Front

Rear

21) New mod, Work Gnosis GS1 with special paint scheme, 3.5" step lip

22) AirRunner with Accu Air

Mods install

Wheel nicely tucked in

Different angle

TRD push start switch

Finished product

·
Registered
87 Posts
Very Nice... Keep them coming.... I want to learn from the others what Mods have they done also.... I am guessing that you are living somewhere like California that you do not have snow.. right?? So, 20" wheels and lowering the Van will not be a problem for you then.

I live in Chicago where occasionally dumps 10-14 inch of snow. If I lower my Van, I think I will have problems then. SO, plan for 20" is not quite an option for me.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Very nice and very sharp. The sport pedals look damn good and also the smoked clears on the tails :8). Keep em coming

What are the part #'s for the pedals. Did you buy the tails smoked or was it a DIY (paint/film!!!)

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Very Nice... Keep them coming.... I want to learn from the others what Mods have they done also.... I am guessing that you are living somewhere like California that you do not have snow.. right?? So, 20" wheels and lowering the Van will not be a problem for you then.

I live in Chicago where occasionally dumps 10-14 inch of snow. If I lower my Van, I think I will have problems then. SO, plan for 20" is not quite an option for me.
I'm in Norcal by Berkeley area so yes, the weather is good, lots of sunshine and for sure a good possibility for lowering and 20s. I'm in no hurry yet, doing the small mods for now enjoy them all before doing something major.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I'm in Norcal by Berkeley area so yes, the weather is good, lots of sunshine and for sure a good possibility for lowering and 20s. I'm in no hurry yet, doing the small mods for now enjoy them all before doing something major.

Good for you in of the nice weathers....

I am leaving the 20's and the lowering out coz of the weather. I seldom see Chicago members on here..... hoping to see what the other Chicago members has done in terms of modding their rides.

Have a good day.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Do you think that the SE tails are smokey enough??

It does seems a little too light in color when I have them on my predawn mica grey. I am looking at trying to either plasti dip the tails ( at least that is temporary and if I don't like it, I can peel it off ) or as some member has mentioned.. using the "VHT Night shades" ( http://www.vhtpaint.com/products/niteshades/ ) But this is permanent... is that right?? Therefore, I am still debating which one to use...

I have blackened the emblems already, next mod may be blackening the grill cover ( the chrome part ) , rims / wheels.... so, if those are done, i think it is better to blacken the wheels also....

Comments?

·
Registered
304 Posts
I am looking at trying to either plasti dip the tails
That would be too dark, even with a couple of coats and I don't think you will have enough light visible to vehicles behind you, particularly during day time. Night-shades would work as well. They are not perm as some people feel. You can get off the paint (check for DIY's). Try a 3M film or Lamin-X. It will be more expensive than your regular Vinyl ones but look a lot better and easily reversible.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If you want darker smoke tail lights, go with film tinting and be done with it, I wouldn't do plastic dip, that is a bit too dark. To be honest the SE tail are dark enough for me but this is all personal preference, I wanted the smoke tail light look and still stay factory.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yup, I still have my Lexus so it's been installed since 2009 no sign of problem. The set I have is medium size so you might want to do a smaller size so the brake and gas isn't so close

·
Registered
18 Posts
Who is the reverse led vendor and can you give the bulb specs. Please

1 - 20 of 73 Posts