Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
281 - 300 of 310 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Finally changed the wheels on my Black XSE Technology AWD (Canadian spec.)

New Wheels specs are almost the same as OEM, except for offset.

New Wheel Specs:

7.5 inch width
35 offset
60.1 Bore
Gloss Black

Used the same OEM tires and TPMS sensors. Moved the centre hub caps from OEM wheels to the new ones. New black lug nuts to match the wheels.

Toyota dealership (where I bought the van) did the work.

View attachment 50667 View attachment 50668
What wheels are those? They look good with stock tires.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I think that body color can go either way but since theres so many younger gen posting their wheel pics here with black, just go black.
With that said there are some colors that don't go well with black. IMO the white car posted above with black wheels causes my eyes to not see any wheel details.
It can be a cast iron wheel from the 70s as all I know.
Yeah. I have the same thought. I originally wanted black wheels on white but ended up with titanium. I feel like the contrast from the titanium will look good on the white.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I posted above about my order of gun metal RX 20 inch wheels to go on my yet-to-arrive gray mica XSE.

I’m second guessing the color choice and am now considering going with black wheels instead. Need some advice! Do you think the gun metal will look awkward with the gray mica? I haven’t seen the van (or shade of the wheels) in person. Black might be a safer bet.

Thoughts?!
My 2018 Sienna SE is predawn gray mica and the 19" stock wheel color matches the color of the car which I think looks great. IMHO if the gun metal RX 20 inch wheels matches the gray mica then I think it will look great. Of course black wheels will go with any color so if you're concerned that the gun metal won't match well then just get black.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Does anyone have the weight of these aftermarket wheels? One of the main reason for me to "upgrade" the wheels is to reduce the weight on these.....

·
Registered
62 Posts
Does anyone have the weight of these aftermarket wheels? One of the main reason for me to "upgrade" the wheels is to reduce the weight on these.....
Which wheels?
I recall from a previous post, The oem 18 is approx 27 or 28lb.

I ordered a set of 20" wheels that weigh under 24lbs each.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Finally changed the wheels on my Black XSE Technology AWD (Canadian spec.)

New Wheels specs are almost the same as OEM, except for offset.

New Wheel Specs:

7.5 inch width
35 offset
60.1 Bore
Gloss Black

Used the same OEM tires and TPMS sensors. Moved the centre hub caps from OEM wheels to the new ones. New black lug nuts to match the wheels.

Toyota dealership (where I bought the van) did the work.

View attachment 50667 View attachment 50668
Is that 35 offset pretty close to factory?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Which wheels?

I personally preferred 19” due to its availability of the tire size and balance of the look and it’s tirewall height… But seems like it’s not very popular, it’s either 18”or 20”.

·
Registered
7 Posts
One of the popular option is the “aftermarket” RX350 sport 20” wheel, anyone has the weight on these?

·
Registered
202 Posts
Which wheels?

Which wheels did you get that are 24lbs each?
I think of all wheels, the Enkei Performance XM-6, are the lightest at 20".

·
Registered
62 Posts
Which wheels did you get that are 24lbs each?
I think of all wheels, the Enkei Performance XM-6, are the lightest at 20".
Fast fc04 in titanium colour. The price is really good for these flow formed wheels. I paid under $1200cad shipped for them.

How much do the Enkei xm6 weigh? I like Enkei wheels, but out of my price range.

·
Registered
202 Posts
One of the popular option is the “aftermarket” RX350 sport 20” wheel, anyone has the weight on these?
I believe the 2020-1 Highlander Limited and Platinum models have 20" uncladded wheels, yes chrome. They are 20x8 at 30ET for those who want OEM look of the original.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Fast fc04 in titanium colour. The price is really good for these flow formed wheels. I paid under $1200cad shipped for them.

How much do the Enkei xm6 weigh? I like Enkei wheels, but out of my price range.
Very nice. The titanium looks like the "hyper black" color other vendors have.
Post some pics when you get them on. I want to see what the 35ET looks. I passed them because they didn't have 30ET.

281 - 300 of 310 Posts