Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
2011 XLE on its first trip of our annual Destin Summer vacation. It was on I-10 and I was following a car in front of me on an empty strip of freeway. Wasn’t paying attention and Didn’t realized he was going that fast. Heard loud wind noise and looked down and was showing about 105. Car was so smooth I didn’t realized it was that fast except for the wind noise. Slowed down real quick and set cruise control at 78. Felt real slow the rest of the 5 remaining hours of driving

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dont buy the supra...you will tell me that it is 200 but you dont know how...lol:ROFLMAO::D
I did 3 digits long time ago with my celica gts all standard but exhaust.

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
70 mph in the 2014 Sienna but I might have gotten it up to 71 mph when going downhill.

I should be taking delivery of a car next year that has an advertised top speed of 194 mph. I may try to get it up to 72 mph.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ive driven mine max about 80, that was by accident too. When I drive in the city, it seems so "shaking" vs my previous van an oldie 2004 town and country touring awd. How do you check/know if the strut/ shock is not good? On the highway definitely is nothing at all.

·
Registered
120 Posts
the sienna easily goes triple digits. too easy, actually. I have a few pics doing stupid stuff, but i won't post them here.

I did post video going 93mph tho, but that was at the track... muahahaha :)

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
When will you post your sienna/s? lol....I didn't see a single sienna on your utube...
Btw, have you ever tried tesla dual mtr? I did once, when you floor it, my organs and soul felt stay behind.

·
Registered
463 Posts
The Sienna, 100, a few years ago, on the turnpike, otherwise a Ford S-Max at 130 MPH (speed limited) on the Autobahn. It is surprising how the road starts to blur once you cross a certain speed threshold

·
Registered
552 Posts
All you show offs! Us poor gen2 owners are limited to 109. I've done ~120 on a track on two wheels. Talk about the world blurring around you; having no steel safety cage keeps your attention!

-Mike

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just curious, how fast you ever driven this Gen 3 Sienna?
So I have bounced off the limiter at 115... I don't know if that was the actual speed but the speedometer showed that as a X5 walked on past....2013 SE... and after the stay at home orders I have hit 110 several times with ease on the LA 405 freeway.... 110k miles and still rocking it hard

·
Registered
18 Posts
I used to hit 110+ pretty regularly on a "certain section" and not in any particular hurry to slow down as it is reasonably stable at those speeds. Not a big deal. I'm sure it could do 125-130+ if it weren't for the limiter. I have seen 117 GPS speed.

I doubt I would like a non-SE for this sort of exercise. I bought it for versatility and it has nice performance overall, except I'm not a fan of the brakes.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts