Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I scratched my rear bumper yesterday at IKEA (stupid concrete post that I didn't notice) and the corner is all scratched up although not dented. I found a rear bumper cover on craigslist for a decent price and thinking of getting it but I'm not sure how much trouble it is to replace the cover. I've removed the front cover to replace the headlights so I'm hoping it won't be more difficult, but there are those backup sensors. Anyone know if it's easily done (relatively)?

·
Registered
99 Posts
It's pretty easy I did it to install my hitch with no issues. I think the eco-hitch has it in the instructions on how to romaine it.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I'll try to search for that. You meant "remove" not "romaine" right? (autocorrect). Turns out the bumper on craigslist had a dent in it so I'll have to pass for now.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Here you go on how to remove the rear bumper on your Sienna...the actual video is to show you how to install a EcoHitch, however it requires the removal of the rear bumper.
Enjoy

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone! I'll keep an eye out for a good bumper on craigslist and eventually replace it probably.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Too far! And actually I don't like the SE bumper covers.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Did anyone have difficulty getting it back on? I got mine back on but it sticks out a bit causing the rear door to need to be slammed to get it shut. All the bolts are on ad it is only sticking out in the center. Any tips on what I could be missing?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts