Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

401 - 420 of 420 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
2005 Sienna, just hit 110,000 miles.

The AC compressor went out at 90k, it blew the bus-bar and overheated slightly. The raidiator formed a leak and had to be replaced too. Ither than normal brake replacement, I had the timing belt w/all other belts replaced along with the water pump. Car runs smooth. It probably needs new struts soon.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I had a 2006 LE purchased in December of that year. I traded it in last March for a 2018 XLE. The 2006 had 245,000 miles on it and was running fine. It was just my ego that said it's time to trade. The 2018 had 28,000 miles when I bought it and I traded it in last Halloween for a 2020 SE. While the used vehicle was a good deal, there was a persistent rattle in the rear end that no mechanic could find and there was a faint cigarette odor. I decided that if I'm going to drive a Sienna for another 14 years I might as well get one I love. And I love my new SE. My wife also has a 2019 SE. I know its weird to most everyone that I love my minivans, but you guys can appreciate my opinion!

·
Registered
333 Posts
My 06 Toyota Sienna XLE has more than 186k miles now after our recent trip. it still runs very smooth. I am going to drive it until it dies.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My 2007 Toyota Sienna LE has 230,633 miles on it. I've owned it since it was brand-new and will drive it until it drops. It's been across the country twice, carried numerous soccer teams and foster dogs along the way. ...now searching to replace the seats with leather seats...

·
Registered
1 Posts
I picked up a 2004 LE AWD in November to take hunting in PA. Had less than 90,000, barely. Too good a deal to not do. Runs like new. Just had it in to take care of the timing belt, water pump, etc. Looking forward to many more years with this. In addition to the new to me Sienna , I lost a car payment in the bargain. Winning!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I’ve got 250,000 miles on a 2006 sienna xle.
MAJOR work only included replacing radiator, water pump (at 220,000), struts (at 230,000), and AC compressor. Mostly highway / rural driving, now 35k/year; bought used at 100,000.
A Great car!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
09 xle awd, 160,000+ have put over 100k on it. Besides a major cam sensor failure / expense and the fact it eats run flat tires has been a good car

·
Registered
9 Posts
Nothing too impressive but my 2008 limited has approaching 95k miles. Had to change a bearing and have a seat heater out that I've been wanting to change. Winter is almost over now so will probably slack on that for even longer!

Hoping to drive this til it dies (or repairs are worth more than the car)

·
Registered
2 Posts
2005 Sienna CE with 162k miles.
Original timing belt, power steering belt, serpentine belt, water pump, alternator.
Replaced A/C condenser, radiator, driver side rear struct, passenger side rack and pinion boot, power steering hose, passenger side axle inner boot, front brake rotors, front brake pads, rear brake shoes, six spark plugs.
Flushed brake fluid once and power steering fluid once. Drained and filled ATF once.
Gas mileage: 25 mpg in winter and 27 mpg in summer. 90% is freeway driving.
Current problem: cracked dashboard, rust on the roof.
Try to keep it as long as possible because a dealer provides lifetime oil change for the vehicle.

·
Registered
2 Posts
2006 Sienna le .Today it got to 341.000 miles. twice replace the timing belt and the same time i change the water pump. at 290000 i replace the radiator. Everything also still the original . components. The best van in the world. Drives like the first day

·
Registered
17 Posts
234,000 on our 2006 XLE and still going (hopefully). Replaced the struts last year, the starter a few months ago - otherwise still on its original nearly everything-water pump, alternator. Will get to the timing belt this year and also the radiator which has gotten thirsty and drippy.

·
Registered
88 Posts
2006 Sienna le .Today it got to 341.000 miles. twice replace the timing belt and the same time i change the water pump. at 290000 i replace the radiator. Everything also still the original . components. The best van in the world. Drives like the first day
So, when was your timing belt replaces? thx.

·
Registered
2 Posts
First time i did it with 130.000 miles,the second with about 285.000 miles. i know few friends that have never changed and they also have more 300.000 miles. i dont like unnecessary risk.

·
Registered
746 Posts
2006 LE ,While at home I looked at my odometer today March 25th 2020. It showed 177177...thats right ..interesting isn't it?

401 - 420 of 420 Posts