1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
We have 3 gen III Siennas.

2011 XLE - 165K miles.
2015 L - 65K miles
2020 Limited - 5K miles

Only regular maintenance done on all of them.
Oil [email protected] every 5000 miles with either Mobil-1 0w-20 or Pennzoil Platinum 0w-20
Transmission drain and fill (3 drain and fills) every 50K miles
All of them still runs like the day it drove off the dealer lot.

·
Registered
133 Posts
4940... about to do my first oil change... :p
If you take it to the dealer to do the 6 month / 5K mile service, they will not change the oil. You will have to do it yourself.

I did my first oil change at 500 miles (just old habit) and then every 5K miles afterwards.

·
Registered
1 Posts
150k on my 2011 LE.
Only repaired passenger axle - clicked under warranty, roof control for power doors replaced (intermittent problem) also under warranty.
At 135k felt like tranny slipped in 2nd gear one time only. Dealer wasn’t concerned, they couldn’t replicate problem, so I just had them change the Tranny fluid. No problems since.
Dealer changed oil every 10,000 miles $50 a pop.

The car lives outside and only issue seems like rear bumper turning yellowish and black roof rails starting to peel a bit (prolly will plastidip when I have time).
Great minivan. Haven’t even changed the spark plugs & never been aligned. Lol.
Glenn

Attachments

·
Registered
206 Posts
2014 xle 93,000 miles. 10,000 mile syn oil changes. Had the warped rotor issue at 80,000. Replaced the rotors with drilled and slotted front units with Akebono pads. So far no more pulsations. Just flushed the transmission and added a Magnefine inline filter. Drives and shifts like new.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts