Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Turn key to, "On".
Change the odometer display to the main odometer (not a trip odometer).
Turn key to, "Off".
Push and hold the trip odometer reset button.
While holding the reset button, turn key to, "On".
Continue holding the button and the odometer display will flash, "00000" and display a series of dashes and counts them down.
Once the display goes back to the odometer, you can stop holding the button.

Reactions: SilverMachine

·
Registered
1 Posts
Turn key to, "On".
Change the odometer display to the main odometer (not a trip odometer).
Turn key to, "Off".
Push and hold the trip odometer reset button.
While holding the reset button, turn key to, "On".
Continue holding the button and the odometer display will flash, "00000" and display a series of dashes and counts them down.
Once the display goes back to the odometer, you can stop holding the button.
Hi,

I have Toyota Sienna 2012 Limited Edition. Odometer trip light is on and the process mentioned here is not working for me. Can you please help me with this? Thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
We have a Toyota sienna 2013, did the reset process, now car wont start, starter clicks, brake pedal wont depress.HELP!!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
We have a Toyota sienna 2013, did the reset process, now car wont start, starter clicks, brake pedal wont depress.HELP!!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just a note that may help others. We have not been able to reset the maintenance light for a friend due to the trip/odometer button not working. Figured I needed a new dash cluster and went on ebay to get one. Turns out you really need to do your homework on the cluster. The one I ordered first would not work in the 06 sienna I was servicing. Thought I might use the 05 xle cluster from ours to check the 06 xle. Turns out they are different part #'s also. Plus the 06 cluster retails for $700 but is discontinued. The main difference I could figure is ours has radar and the other does not. So while the swap may have allowed me to reset the maint light I'm waiting for the next ebay $54 cluster now hoping it will allow me to change it and leave it in. Wish me luck.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts