Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

My car is 2012 Sienna AWD LE.

I ran into headache when my son starts to find that he can play with the interior passenger light on the side of the second row.

The problem is that when I lock the door and light is still on if my son pushes the button inside the car. Then I have to slide the door open, and manually push the light switch one more time in order to turn it off.

Is it possible that I can do the following:

1> let the car automatically turn off all interior light after XXX seconds.
Or.
2> le the car turn off all interior light when I use remote to lock all door switches.

I have referred to the user manual and I cannot find any solution there.

Thank you

·
Registered
299 Posts
My Sienna turns off the interior lights after about 15 minutes if I leave a door or hatch open. I don't know if an individual light will also turn off. Try it. If it's still burning after a half-hour, then I'd say "No".

royc

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
When no changes occur in the condition of the doors for 20 minutes, these lights turn off: Key/Engine Switch Illumination, Front Personal Lights, Rear Personal/Interior Lights, and Roof Illumination. This is the battery saving feature. If you are concerned about a single light, remove the bulb.

·
Registered
1 Posts
now set that door on off button to the center, off for them to never be on, on for always, and neutral for automatic. just set it to the middle for auto.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts