Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I downloaded the online manual and inzeppied all the files and all but still cannot make it to work as it is supposed to. Can some one help me out on waht I am doing wrong here.....if you can post a file structure that I am suppose to have for the manual to work properly.....

javvy

·
Registered
390 Posts
javvy I have no problem downloading and opening , I am using firefox and adobe 9.2

·
Super Moderator
5,067 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Any update to this manual thread would be appreciated. Any current functioning link would be good, the two on this page are DOA. Thanks (y)

·
Registered
16 Posts
I grabbed all the chapters from that location...but the numbering system is wonky. And the chapters titled "Cooling" "Lubrication" and "Fuel" all have the same windshield wiper assembly on their first pages! Sumpin' up with that...but I did have success with the wiring diagrams at the end and re-wiring my passenger seat. Got the SRS working properly! So happy - like going to court and beating a speeding ticket (same feeling of elation) :love:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Here is the site I use.
Yes, I found that site. I like having my manual available offline though - .pdf format is good (if the page hyperlinks work as designed which they often don't).
I found some free software just now [Download HTTrack Website Copier 3.49-2 - HTTrack Website Copier - Free Software Offline Browser (GNU GPL)] and am in the process of making a local copy of the manual. It's easy to do, just plop the above link into HTTrack and it does all the work. I left it to run overnight. It took 4 1/2 hours and it's 385MB in size but it's all here, pictures and everything...and all linked together just like the original at the website. Probably possible to convert it to a .pdf too, I'll look into that and report back.

·
67 Posts
Great idea, thanks Ace Handler!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts