Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all of you looking on www.siennachat.com - I'm still here! I don't as much time as I'd like to hang out on the forums because we're having record month after record month here in the store, but my online business is still going strong too!

You can email me at any time -- [email protected]

Thanks!!

·
Super Moderator
4,655 Posts
Good to hear from you, Doug. Oh, you might mention your friend Brian Bates, Parts Mgr. He was a great help to me (good personal service) on an electrical part I needed to buy last summer. On wait, I just did it for you!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Glad your still here. I may need you sometime. My 2012 will need a longer warranty in a year or two if we don't wreck the van, heaven help us.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Another thumbs up for Doug.

Got my Platinum VSC (8yrs/100K/0Ded) from Doug last week. I sent out quote requests to all vendors whose names were posted on these forums. Doug responded quickly, followed up on his day off and worked with me the next day to get the VSC signed. Best of all, he beat everyone else on the price :)

Thank you Doug

·
Registered
25 Posts
+1 for Doug - our 2012 Sienna LE7 AWD is the nicest car I've ever owned, and probably the most complicated.

It's a keeper.

But 3yr/36k miles just isn't enough bumper-to-bumper warranty for a van like this - so I opted to go to the 6yr/75k miles, which efectively doubles the factory warranty, and buying the extended warranty from Doug @ Toyota of Danville was very painless, and considerably better priced than my local dealer was.

I'm sure that my local dealer has to be a little more expensive, to make up for deep discounts on cars, but he was more than twice as much as what it cost me from Doug.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts