Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I must say, I'm surprised to see the main Sienna rival with a forum section here. I also have a 2010 Camaro SS, and you will never, and I mean never, see a Mustang forum on the Camaro sites.

That said, I was also surprised to see that Mustang owners do tool around the Camaro forums though. They must be masochists...

I guess the minivan demographic isn't the one to have fisticuffs over their rivalries. I'm glad to see there's some civil behavior left on the web.

·
Super Moderator
4,415 Posts
It's a minivan forum! Face it, if you are here you checked your manhood at the door before entering!! :p

·
Administrator
142 Posts
Lol yes, it is a minivan forum. Not a pony car forum.....I don't like Camaros personally... I owned a CTS-V and that worked for me :)

·
Registered
183 Posts
>>It's a minivan forum! Face it, if you are here you checked your manhood at the door before entering!!

You lost me there. I am in my 70's, and when I leave McAllen and two days later, stop around 1500 miles from home, lumps of testosterone fall off me as i walk from the car to the house.

Ditto when I leave my house in the mountains of Mexico one day, and cross the US border the next day, after driving through the Zeta Zone in Tamaulipas.

Best most practical man car I have ever owned in my 72 years. My neighbors here in Mexico all try to get me to sell it to them.

Of couse I forgot which thread I am on. My minivan is a 2002 Sienna, and that may make the difference. ;D

My Sil does look sort of effeminate in his Odyssey. :p

·
Registered
1 Posts
Remodeling Charlotte

Hello friends,
So much nice information on this site...I got very impressive information from here..it is very useful and helpful information..I want something new for next..I hope I get the more interesting information from here next time...I am regular visitor on your site...Thanks for sharing this great information...

·
Registered
125 Posts
Minivans don't enjoy this kind of the brand loyalty. I would gladly upgrade my Sienna to Odyssey if it would offer the features I like.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts