Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings. I have searched and cannot find an answer. I am wondering about the dimensions between the third row and the front row.. how big of a floor-space is formed when the second row is removed? I am aware of the trolley situation (unfortunate) but I would like to create a flat platform while keeping the third row in place. If anyone can assist, I would be greatly appreciative.

·
Registered
161 Posts
50 inches on our 2018. From front edge of third row seats to end of console and back of front seats.

If you have an 8 passenger with the middle seat storage in the back give me a photo to the strap mounts for the seat storage.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you! Very much appreciated. Right now I own a Prius, but I'm hoping to get a Sienna later this year.

·
Registered
161 Posts
That's quite a step up from a Prius. Find a dealer who rents and try one for a few days. They are long and wide. We rented one for a 3 day trip before buying ours. Highlander was our first interest, but difficult access to the third row and small space behind the third row made us look at a Sienna. Very happy with ours.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts