Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone discovered a case for the iPhone 13 Pro that is actually compatible with the Sienna's Qi charger? I think it's the camera bump making it not sit nicely on the charger that is our problem. If we take the phone out its current thin-ish silicone case, it will charge, but slide around constantly. In the case, we get the flashing error light about 30-60 seconds after we set the phone on it.

·
Registered
67 Posts
We use two 11 pros along with a carplay wireless adapter and it's a sliding issue for us. Two different cases; one is a very grippy, apple certified extra battery case; the other generic. Same results as you; a generic one size charger does not work well for all.

I am experimenting and have cut out a crude foam template (think picture frame) to fit the phone inside the frame, and set it in place on the charger pad. Early results are positive (pun not intended). ;) We only use the wireless charger on trips when we need maps/nav; otherwise, we don't have a need to wirelessly charge on a daily basis.

·
Registered
333 Posts
I have an iPhone 12, not 13, and I use this case (from Amazon):

Smartish iPhone 12/12 Pro Slim Case - Gripmunk [Lightweight + Protective] Thin Cover (Silk) - Nothin' to Hide

It works fairly well on the wireless charger and definitely doesn't slide around. I notice it sometimes quits charging and I have to move it a bit to get it to start again.

I like the case a lot, too.

·
Registered
2021 Sienna Platinum AWD; 2013 Subaru Outback Limited
175 Posts
We have both 11 ProPlus and 12 ProPlus - no luck with the wireless charger with or without case. The dealership put in a new one (3 hours), and still no luck.

Really hope you have better luck!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts