Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking for a LE AWD for months, but can't seem to find it anywhere even on Toyota's website. Does anybody got lucky recently with the AWD around Houston, TX area?

·
Registered
2021 LE AWD Silver
80 Posts
It's still saying on Toyota's website you can build out that trim with AWD:

But... there's a world of difference between what the website says and the actual process of getting the car, which has to go through a dealership. I would honestly recommend going in to several dealerships and asking them whether any have been allocated a '22 LE AWD recently. If any have, you can ask them to call you if they get any more allocated to them.

·
Registered
2021 LE AWD Silver
80 Posts
It's still saying on Toyota's website you can build out that trim with AWD:

But... there's a world of difference between what the website says and the actual process of getting the car, which has to go through a dealership. I would honestly recommend going in to several dealerships and asking them whether any have been allocated a '22 LE AWD recently. If any have, you can ask them to call you if they get any more allocated to them.
Actually, you're right, the website's not allowing that combination in the Houston area. What's weird is if you put in a zip code for Colorado (say, 80031,) you can select a LE AWD.

So... maybe they aren't allocating that trim in AWD for Houston?

·
Registered
776 Posts
Is it possible to build xle 8 seater awd? Need center seat for mommy seated in between kids
Get a 7-seater. Push the SUPER long slide 2nd row seats all the way to the back into their rear-most positions and have mommy sit in row 3. She’ll be more comfortable and more than able to do everything she needs since the kids will be mere inches away. She’ll also have room for snacks and diapers and wipes on the seat beside her.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Get a 7-seater. Push the SUPER long slide 2nd row seats all the way to the back into their rear-most positions and have mommy sit in row 3. She’ll be more comfortable and more than able to do everything she needs since the kids will be mere inches away. She’ll also have room for snacks and diapers and wipes on the seat beside her.
Thank you so much. Never thought that way. We have new borns. So needed this until they grow into booster

·
Registered
6 Posts
Is it possible for dealer to add outlet? The blue xlendoes not allow me to add outlet
I don't know. I've always just used something like this:
If you don't need that wattage, you can get something more compact like this:

I only put the inverter in the van on long roadtrips or camping trips and like the cord for the ability to route it to where I want it, but if I was going to keep it in the car all the time and didn't care about getting to 300w, I'd go for the compact version.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts