Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Sienna 2013 3.5L LE I have noticed the popping sound, both through manual and button operation and happens intermittently, more in winter than in the summer. At first I thought the rubber door seal was freezing on to the door frame, but noticed this when it was not freezing. Proceeded to rub the rubber seal with talcum powder in case it was just sticky rubber but it's still happening. So now seeing this thread for a 2011 it seems the problem is continuing with the 2013 models. Now I am also interested in a TSB for 2013 vans - clearly they have not fixed the problem.

·
Registered
21 Posts
My 2015 for also pops sometimes. I clean the seals with air all detail wipes non greasy. Toyota said it's normal as the motor can actuate before the door moves. Like stretching like a inkjet printer. There is recall for the doors. As they can open if you have blown the fuse from obstruction before you drive. They can open. Just got recall notice no remedy.

Found this video.

https://youtu.be/KdCq5mq25l4

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2020 one month old Sienna XLE... popping sound started. Should I take it back to dealer? sounds like it's not fixable?

21 - 24 of 24 Posts