·
Registered
2022 Sienna XSE AWD with tech
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Wheel Automotive parking light Car Tire Vehicle

Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Vehicle Car

Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Took 6 months but my 2022 XSE with tech arrived yesterday, excited to finally have it! It only had 20km on it fresh from the factory.

Some Initial thoughts, I was worried how the drive would feel as I was only able to test drive an LE trim. The XSE doesn't feel any different then the LE to me in regards to ride quality and the handling is great. I feel like it can maneuver just as well as my little Elantra. It currently has the oem 18s on it but I'll be switching to the 17 winters soon, I'll update with new photos and drive quality after I make the switch.

The interior seems great so far, I haven't had time yet to try out the entertainment centre or even setup android auto but I'll get that going soon. I did try out the app, very cool features in it. Coming from a 2013 Elantra the tech features are a nice upgrade. The breaking is definitely going to take a little to get used to but I love how quiet the vehicle is.

Thinking I'll put a Nvidia shield with a ton of downloaded shows and movies on it in the van for kids.

The third row doesn't stay flat as expected but I did get the cargo liner to go on top which seems to cover it up well.

I took a few shots of the exterior, I'd be happy to take photos of interior if anyone wants.

·
Registered
2022 Blueprint XSE AWD & Tech PKG (still waiting)
6 Posts
View attachment 53397
View attachment 53398
View attachment 53396

Took 6 months but my 2022 XSE with tech arrived yesterday, excited to finally have it! It only had 20km on it fresh from the factory.

Some Initial thoughts, I was worried how the drive would feel as I was only able to test drive an LE trim. The XSE doesn't feel any different then the LE to me in regards to ride quality and the handling is great. I feel like it can maneuver just as well as my little Elantra. It currently has the oem 18s on it but I'll be switching to the 17 winters soon, I'll update with new photos and drive quality after I make the switch.

The interior seems great so far, I haven't had time yet to try out the entertainment centre or even setup android auto but I'll get that going soon. I did try out the app, very cool features in it. Coming from a 2013 Elantra the tech features are a nice upgrade. The breaking is definitely going to take a little to get used to but I live how quiet the vehicle is.

Thinking I'll put a Nvidia shield with a ton of downloaded shows and movies on it in the van for kids.

The third row doesn't stay flat as expected but I did get the cargo liner to go on top which seems to cover it up well.

I took a few shots of the exterior, I'd be happy to take photos of interior if anyone wants.
Congratulations to your ride. (y)

·
Registered
2021 XSE AWD Technology Pkg
99 Posts
Congrats! I have the exact car as you but the 2021 model. I think everyone who bought an XSE had no idea how the car drives since the only model for test drives was the LE (if that were even available). I took 7+ months for mine to arrive and I have no recollection of how the LE handled.

·
Registered
667 Posts
View attachment 53397
View attachment 53398
View attachment 53396

The interior seems great so far, I haven't had time yet to try out the entertainment centre or even setup android auto but I'll get that going soon. I did try out the app, very cool features in it. Coming from a 2013 Elantra the tech features are a nice upgrade. The breaking is definitely going to take a little to get used to but I love how quiet the vehicle is.

Yes I came from a 2012 Elantra and I am impressed with the handling and ecstatic with the mileage. I was afraid it would drive top heavy over bearing. But not the case. I thought I would miss the Elantra, but not so much after driving and owning the new Sienna.

·
Registered
Toyota Sienna 2021 AWD Platinum
797 Posts
Yes I came from a 2012 Elantra and I am impressed with the handling and ecstatic with the mileage. I was afraid it would drive top heavy over bearing. But not the case. I thought I would miss the Elantra, but not so much after driving and owning the new Sienna.

Electric motor torque is amazing. After getting used to ecvt, I feel strange driving our regular transmission car now. The gear shifts are now much more pronounced in it. Sometimes it feels it's not shifting fast enough even though it was our regular car for last 10 years.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Electric motor torque is amazing. After getting used to ecvt, I feel strange driving our regular transmission car now. The gear shifts are now much more pronounced in it. Sometimes it feels it's not shifting fast enough even though it was our regular car for last 10 years.
Man I was glad this was a ecvt......never having to worry over time of the health of an automatic tranny......those things need to be history just as the manuals faded to oblivion. I suppose once electric cars dominate, that will be true.

·
Registered
129 Posts
View attachment 53397
View attachment 53398
View attachment 53396

The Nvidia shield is a great idea. I've got one kicking around collecting dust. Tyty.

Hope mine arrives in December. That would be 6 months for my super white xse awd

·
Registered
129 Posts
Canada doesn't have a Platinum trim level. We don't get the tq vectoring awd.

·
Registered
2022 XSE+TP AWD
149 Posts
Any pics of the cabin? Do you have dual-tone seats?

·
Registered
2022 Sienna XSE AWD with tech
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
So something odd happened, the remaining range on the gas tank dropped from 769 to 540 km while taking the photos... Not sure what's up with that, possibly due to the incline of my driveway...

·
Registered
59 Posts
Very nice 2 tone. Thanks for all the pics.

We're looking at base with fabric so hopefully soon.

We've used same/similar seat protector as well. Helped to lessen indentations in seat bottom but enjoy finding all types of crumbs in the crevices and front pockets. :)

What was mileage when you picked up?

Gas tank range drop might be due to incline. There is thread on gas tank issue.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts