Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We never got around to upgrading the speakers in the sliding doors on my wife's 2006 Sienna before we bought a 2016 Sienna to replace it a few years ago. After combing through the garage to clean it out, I found the entire set for a speaker upgrade for the sliding doors on the 2006 Sienna (probably works for similar models/years). We bought the entire set of front and back speakers from Crutchfield ... but never got to the back as it was a little more involved.

Here's what I have:

Kenwood KFC-1665S 6.5-inch 300W 2-way speakers (New / Unopened): Kenwood KFC-1665S Sport Series 6-1/2" 2-way speakers at Crutchfield

Crutchfield 142 SAC656 Speaker Adapter Bracket (SEALED/UNOPENED): Scosche SAC-656 Multi-purpose Speaker Mounting Brackets Install 5-1/4" or 6-1/2" speakers in select 1980-up vehicles at Crutchfield

Crutchfield 120 71-035L Speaker Wiring Adapter (SEALED/UNOPENED): Metra 71-035LC Speaker Wiring Harnesses For select 1992-up vehicles — adapt new speakers to the factory wiring plugs at Crutchfield

If someone wants to spend $25 + shipping on the whole lot, I would be glad to send it to a good home. I'd rather do this than use eBay and know the audience here is more appropriate. I am in the Hampton Roads area of Virginia if that helps in determining shipping.

Thanks for your time!!

Dave

1 - 1 of 1 Posts