Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2008 Toyota Sienna XLE awd
45 Posts
on my 2008 I would like to run a lightbar off the high beam wire to a relay to the bar ,which wire do I get to splice into? I have a small lightbar on my 4x4 and it makes a world of difference

· Registered
45 Posts
12 volt side of the high beam ? Did you mean negative or positive side? The DOT up here says I must have the lightbar below my headlights and triggered only with high beams . So I have the wiring and the relay and just do not know where to plug it into the high beam circuit. Videos online were less than helpfull with comentary and hands in the way of filming where the wires were going?

· Registered
45 Posts
So what you are saying is that I can not run a wire to a relay from the high beam wire to the headlight.? I will have to have someone who understands auto electronics to find the appropriate spot to plug in the wire.

· Registered
45 Posts
I will inquire of my mechanic to find the right spot to run a wire from as at the moment I have an LED lightbar setup on my 4x4 to a switch , on the arm rest , not to the high beam switch. So I can turn it on /off by hand but not from the steering column where it would far more convenient and according to the motor vehicle branch here , legal!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts