Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
61 - 64 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Sienna LE
574 Posts
It’s certainly interesting as a 3rd gen owner to read all the cost cutting Toyota did in the 4th gens. My 2014 LE hatch lights lights lit. They are halogen bulbs, but with nice reflectors that spread the light evenly and pleasantly throughout the hatch light covers, and match well with the tail/stop lights on the van outside the hatch. They function as taillights only, not stop, like the stock 4th gen models that do come lit.

Tail and stop lights on the van itself are LED. Reverse and turn signals are halogen.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Looks really nice.
Did you buy it from Toyota dealer and change it there? Or you did it all by yourself?
I also swapped my rear lights on my 2022 XLE. I didn’t feel safe driving day or night with the original extremely small rear lights. I did it for both the safety and esthetics… It was more work than I thought but tying into the trailer hitch lighting connector simplified the wiring connections. I routed all the wiring through the top frame and through the existing rubber boot hose at the top of the hatch. That took longer than installing the lights themselves but now everything is tucked away and hidden away and works flawlessly

61 - 64 of 64 Posts