Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
635 Posts
I didn’t check every part but these are extremely expensive for aftermarket part.
For example, here’s one of the OEM parts for $268 direct from dealership: 8156008091 - Tail Light (Left, Rear). Electrical, Lamps - Genuine Toyota Part

Suggest you search eBay for OEM parts, some members here who did the upgrade had luck with that. Or if money isn’t an issue order from dealership.

· Registered
55 Posts
I don’t think $322 for a complete set of LED tail lights is expensive. I want to know if anyone has ordered these and what the quality & fitment is
Max, JetStreamBlue is correct, They are showing $322 for only one of four taillights you need to get... I purchased a perfect set of 4 (OEM used) from eBay last year for $450 and then sold my original 'non LED bar' taillights for $250. Quality is excellent as these are original from Toyota. Fitment is perfect as well for the same reason. Here's the down side: you need to wire power to the left and right taillights on the hatch itself. The hatch is not prewired for power on these upgraded 'LED bar' taillights like the Limited and Platinum models they come from. I wired into the Trailer wiring harness located under my spare tire for power the Hatch Taillights. That was the easy part, routing the wiring was the hard part. I love the upgraded Taillights!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts