Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So for some reason ProClip does not have a mount for the 2021 sienna. So I Frankensteined one together by using a ProClip iPhone holder with lighting plug ( I pulled it out of my old car) a ball mount adapter from my microphone for my pc, and the 2021 sienna mount I found on eBay. I hope ProClip comes out with an official mount soon. This will hold me over in the mean time :)

I’m thinking about cutting the lightening cable to make it shorter, so I don’t have a cable dangling on the shelf. Here is where I got the parts if anyone interested.

The sienna mount- ProHolder Phone Holder Mount Compatible For Toyota Sienna 2020-2021 Only mount | eBay

the iPhone dock that I pulled from my old car: Adjustable iPhone X Holder for Lightning to USB Cable

I had this mic setup for zoom meetings and it came with the iPhone holder that fit the ball mount. I wasn’t using it on my pc. Amazon.com: Microphone Stand, Magicfun Mic Boom Arm Desk Adjustable Suspension Boom Scissor Arm for Blue Yeti Snowball & Other Mics for Professional Streaming, Voice-Over, Recording, Games: Musical Instruments

this was the result:

·
Registered
11 Posts
So for some reason ProClip does not have a mount for the 2021 sienna. So I Frankensteined one together by using a ProClip iPhone holder with lighting plug ( I pulled it out of my old car) a ball mount adapter from my microphone for my pc, and the 2021 sienna mount I found on eBay. I hope ProClip comes out with an official mount soon. This will hold me over in the mean time :)

I’m thinking about cutting the lightening cable to make it shorter, so I don’t have a cable dangling on the shelf. Here is where I got the parts if anyone interested.

The sienna mount- ProHolder Phone Holder Mount Compatible For Toyota Sienna 2020-2021 Only mount | eBay

the iPhone dock that I pulled from my old car: Adjustable iPhone X Holder for Lightning to USB Cable

I had this mic setup for zoom meetings and it came with the iPhone holder that fit the ball mount. I wasn’t using it on my pc. Amazon.com: Microphone Stand, Magicfun Mic Boom Arm Desk Adjustable Suspension Boom Scissor Arm for Blue Yeti Snowball & Other Mics for Professional Streaming, Voice-Over, Recording, Games: Musical Instruments

this was the result:
View attachment 51156 View attachment 51157 View attachment 51158 View attachment 51159 View attachment 51160 View attachment 51161
Looks great! I have the same mount but also have the auto close wireless charger that is shown and we love it. Tip I found online for the ball is cut off a piece of a latex glove to fit and that helps from it being loose. Beats sticking or relying on suction mounts and especially with the SoCal heat they don't last!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts