Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brand new Megan coilovers kit for 2013 sienna AWD. new in box. Purchased 900$

wanted to use them in conjunction with Journeys off road lift kit 3.5 inch. The coilovers set up would drop van by an inch leaving only 2 inch of lift. Defeating my need for clearance. Mechanic installed to check for fitment and clearance only. Never used. 0 miles. Still in box. I switched back to stock specS KYBs.

willing to sell for 700$ plus shipping.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Brand new Megan coilovers kit for 2013 sienna AWD. new in box. Purchased 900$

wanted to use them in conjunction with Journeys off road lift kit 3.5 inch. The coilovers set up would drop van by an inch leaving only 2 inch of lift. Defeating my need for clearance. Mechanic installed to check for fitment and clearance only. Never used. 0 miles. Still in box. I switched back to stock specS KYBs.

willing to sell for 700$ plus shipping. View attachment 45528
View attachment 45529
The airlift spring support bags and the lower controls arms are not part of the Megan racing coilovers kit. Thanks

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Will this fit 2014 toyota sienna SE?
Hello

I looked up on Megan Racing website the coilovers set up for 2013 sienna limited awd and also for 2014 sienna SE. The same set with same model number came up. I believe they will. I can also call Megan racing to verify. You can also call as well to confirm. I’ll try to remember to check. I can drop the price to $600 plus shipping for you. I’m pretty happy with the Journeys off-road lift on my sienna and will unlikely change it back to it being lowered.

The coilovers set up are brand new purchased one month ago. Text mounted only. Never driven on. You can text me at 9162305444 if further questions. Thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts