Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been noticing that some folks have rear back-up camera lines that turn when you turn the steering wheel. Was this limited to certain models? Same with the mirrors that angle down in reverse (when the selector is on L or R). Our XSE with the Plus package doesn't seem to have either of these features (I ran out to try them after reading on this forum!). Anyone else noticing this? Trying to figure out if there were minor changes in recent builds or if it was based on model/features.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I believe it is only in the Platinum, but I've been wrong before....Also, I bet the digital rear view mirror and bird's eye camera would be nice!

·
Registered
230 Posts
The dynamic backup camera guidelines were discussed in the following thread. It appears to be only available in higher trims like the Limited Platinum.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
42 Posts
I don't know which models have tilting-down mirrors, but please note that the mirror adjustment button must be at either L or R (not in neutral position) for it to work (even for models that do have the feature)

·
Registered
2020 Predawn Mica Gray Limited
69 Posts
Our 3rd gen has the lines that turn when you turn the steering wheel but there is a button on the screen that allows you to turn the lines on or off. we do have a limited model but I assumed the lines were standard on all trims (3rd gen).

I am interested because if we upgrade (we came from 2 hybrids before the Sienna and I’m 100% down to go back to a hybrid) we woulddefinitely want the lines and would get one of the models that has the lines.

Is there some sort of setting that turns them on or off? Possibly located buried in the settings and not (easily available) on the screen?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Our 3rd gen has the lines that turn when you turn the steering wheel but there is a button on the screen that allows you to turn the lines on or off. we do have a limited model but I assumed the lines were standard on all trims (3rd gen).

I am interested because if we upgrade (we came from 2 hybrids before the Sienna and I’m 100% down to go back to a hybrid) we woulddefinitely want the lines and would get one of the models that has the lines.

Is there some sort of setting that turns them on or off? Possibly located buried in the settings and not (easily available) on the screen?
You will have to get something above an XLE to get the the lines that turn. There is no way to turn them on for my XLE.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts