Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
2018 XLE AWD
707 Posts
Nice job. That bike is about 1/4 to 1/3 of what I have to put there. Obviously, mine won't fit, so my bikes go on a trailer.

The bikes are a full-dressed classic Suzuki and a Goldwing. No way either one will see the inside of a van smaller than a full-size Transit van.

· Registered
43 Posts
I don’t have pictures, but I put my kids 4 wheeler in the back of our Gen 2 when I bought the 80cc 4 wheeler. The Gen 3 & 4 we have now can’t remove the middle row of seats so I’ll be looking for a truck to replace my 2013 when it dies.

Reactions: tanner25d

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don’t have pictures, but I put my kids 4 wheeler in the back of our Gen 2 when I bought the 80cc 4 wheeler. The Gen 3 & 4 we have now can’t remove the middle row of seats so I’ll be looking for a truck to replace my 2013 when it dies.
Dang Man, that sucks. The seats coming out of the earlier gen siennas’ is the best part to be honest, Because then it can take the place of a family car and at the same time be converted to take as much cargo as heavier suv/light trucks. it’s crazy that the new gens can’t remove middle seats.

· Premium Member
384 Posts
I have a 2007 Sienna and, back in 2019, had a Yamaha Bolt in there. I did need to remove the mirrors on the bike but the handlebar could stay. Before i did this, i did find a youtube video where the guy had 2 motorcycles side by side for transport in the same generation Sienna. The guys at the dealership was shocked that it fit. I drove it 5 hours home from an out of state dealership that was going out of business. Got a great deal on the bike. I left one of the 2nd row seats in because there was 3 of us on the trip to get the bike.

Vehicle Car Hood Motor vehicle Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank Automotive lighting

Car Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tail & brake light Hood

· Registered
163 Posts
I had an Arctic Cat longtrack in the back of a full size van from Anchorage to Fairbanks once, but would never have thought anything of the like could fit into our Siennas. Wonder if I can get my Honda four wheeler in there...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts