Yea, if you have not gotten the US version, get the Canadian version, one less hassle.
Amazing! You made u r own phantom Toyota Sienna platinum plus😀👍👏Thank you. I got the parts and will try to install in the short future ahead. lol
What I have upgrade to my platinum trim Sienna (many parts were already factory installed to save time and frustration).
Please let me use your list and add my own, would you also let me know if some of your parts are necessary to install on to the car:
Still in the plan:
- Installed roof rails (Toyota ones) - Done by factory
- Added side moldings - Done by factory
- Replaced almost all of the interior and license plate lights with LEDs (made a huge difference, so much brighter inside). The only lights I couldn't replace were the dome lights, seems like I have to disassemble the whole thing to get them in. - Got parts, will work on it. Thank you for the link.
- Wrapped chrome handles with carbon fiber vinyl. I am not a fan of chrome. - Dont want to do the work, do you think its worth while?
- Added clear plastic tabs under each handle - Dont want to do the work, do you think its worth while?
- Added carbon-fiber covers to side mirrors - I BANGED the right side mirror cover against a parked SUV in a 3 car sandwich in a tight road 😭😭😭, now I am installing this one around obvious chaf areas.
- Added all-weather floor mats. I bought the Toyota ones and now regret it. They are poorly designed. They don't cover about 4" on each passenger side and the aftermarket ones do. That seems like a major oversight. I now have to add rubber strips myself. - Same here, pain in the ass on the missing door strips, I bought this one to install.
these are my additions:
- Wrap the interior in glossy carbon fiber vinyl to cover the fake wood - Skipping this
- Install a hitch (already have it from etrailer) - Skipping this one, never going to toll anything lol and read it might hinder the backup cameras.
- Add a protective film on the front of the car - Dont want to do the work, do you think its worth while?
- Tint the front windows (very slightly, maybe 90%) - Dont want to do the work, do you think its worth while?
- Install hood deflector (on the way from Canada now) - Dont want to do the work, do you think its worth while?
- Window deflectors - Installed this one, took me 1 hour. OCD took over and wanted to perfect seams. lol. 💨
- Mudgards - Installed this one, took me a good 2 hours, I suggest visiting a couple relevant posts in this forum first.
- Front bumper - Installed this one, took me 2 hours again, much shorter duration if you dont have the front sensing camera features like mine ( I have to install the plate a notch down to unblock the camera view). Dont tighten overly. Back bumper was useless.
- Dash cams front and back - Installed this one, took me 10 hours. This is by far the hardest in my world. To properly install the dash cams, I bought this, this, this, and this. Visit a couple relevant posts in this forum for insights or let me know.
- Cargo Tray - No installation, 2 minute job. just slap it into the trunk, I got the tray with spare tire feature. If you don't have the spare tire feature, get this one.
- Door sill protectors - Got this one after experimenting 2 others. Took 30 minutes. This adheres the best and look great out of the 3.
- 9" screen protector - Installed this one, took me 10 minutes. Came with no instructions 😅. I cleaned the screen with the included alcohol pad, peel #1 tab off and applied that side to the screen.
- Door edge guards - Installed this one, took me 10 minutes. Flush to the side moldings.
I will update when I have more to add.
Thanks all and happy modding the van!