Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We own both a 2020 and 2021 Sienna. The headrests in the 2021 have to be the most uncomfortable I've ever had the displeasure of using. Just tried the headrests from the 2020 and they fit perfectly into the 2021 seats. Color wise they match fairly well. For me makes a heck of difference in comfort.

·
Registered
2021 Sienna XLE Plus
284 Posts
Tbh I didn't know people actually use the headrests. The only time I use them is while waiting for my wife to finish up whatever errand I didn't want to be a part of, which since covid has been rare haha.

·
Premium Member
2021 Sienna LE AWD "Mr. Sparkollz"
129 Posts
Tbh I didn't know people actually use the headrests. The only time I use them is while waiting for my wife to finish up whatever errand I didn't want to be a part of, which since covid has been rare haha.
With COVID fading away, the usage rate of headrests by husbands has been on increase

·
Registered
Toyota Sienna 2021 AWD Platinum
510 Posts
One of the usage for Headrests is to help with whiplash in rear-end accidents. I have been rear ended when I had my Headrest out. It made the whiplash extra hard to get past. Luckily, I escaped with minor neck strain, but I could have avoided all of it if my headrest was where it should have been.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts