Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
I'm interested to see how it really does on fuel mileage. I've put 160 miles on it and the computer shows 35 mpg with about 425 miles of range left. The gauge just got down to the full line, which is weird.
I have found the MPG calculation to be very accurate, but I believe the fuel gauge and DTE calculation has issues. There is another thread about it here. The needle doesn’t seem to start going down until 100-150 miles, and if you park on a slope for a while, the fuel level and DTE doesn’t seem to fix itself when the vehicle levels out.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Can someone with the rear seat entertainment package let us know if the split screen capability exists, or whether the screen can only show content from one source at a time.

Also, I did a test drive on the Platinum trim and could not find any headphone jacks in the second row. The third row had jacks and volume controls but it appears the second row is limited to using wireless headphones. I am hoping a bluetooth headphone could be added so we aren't limited to only using the wireless headphones that come with the car.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I could be wrong, but I think the only input for the entertainment center is the HDMI port on the back of the console. I don't think it will do split screen. The only headphone jacks are in the third row. I don't know if you can pair Bluetooth headphones to the system, but it would probably work if you used a phone with HDMI and paired the Bluetooth headphones to the phone. I have a USB-C to HDMI cable coming, so I haven't tried it yet.

·
Registered
40 Posts
The entertainment system package comes with two wireless headsets, so I don’t see why you would want or need wired jacks for the second row. I guess maybe if you had the 8 passenger set up?

21 - 24 of 24 Posts