Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up all! Just bought a 2021 XSE AWD in predawn gray at MSRP (low inventory in CA), and so far I like it a lot except all the chrome wheels and trims.

I went from driving a 2-seater convertible to a sedan to a minivan in less than 2 years. This is how fast having a kid can change your life :D

Love browsing all the helpful posts here and hopefully can meet some of the follow members here in the future.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sweet looking van!
I'm also looking at the XSE, and see that you got it in Fremont. I live right down the street, and have been trying to find one, but pickings are slim. I think they don't really have many xse in stock around here.

Would love to hear more info about the experience at the dealership, or any other helpful info you might have.
I'm also coming from an old honda, and think this would be so comfortable for family trips.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sweet looking van!
I'm also looking at the XSE, and see that you got it in Fremont. I live right down the street, and have been trying to find one, but pickings are slim. I think they don't really have many xse in stock around here.

Would love to hear more info about the experience at the dealership, or any other helpful info you might have.
I'm also coming from an old honda, and think this would be so comfortable for family trips.
Thanks! I live 5 mins away from the Fremont dealer, so we're pretty close.
AWD inventory is very limited here, I shopped for a month before found this. Most dealers do not have stock anymore even though their websites still show available. And a few wanted $3-5k markup, crazy!

The guy I bought it from is super easy to work with. I went in to the dealer, signed some paperwork and got out in about an hour. No pressure selling of anything. He doesn't have anything in stock but I can send you his email if you want to reach out and reserve for one.

Carrying my 2-year old in and out of the van is so easy compared to my honda clarity sedan. I should have got it much earlier.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yeah I'll take his info (if you can send privately). You are right though, I've seen inventory on the website, and called and they are not updated. I'm hoping to get the vehicle by summer, to make the road trips more comfortable and save gas!

I'm actually looking for the FWD, since I like the 20" wheels a bit more.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah I'll take his info (if you can send privately). You are right though, I've seen inventory on the website, and called and they are not updated. I'm hoping to get the vehicle by summer, to make the road trips more comfortable and save gas!

I'm actually looking for the FWD, since I like the 20" wheels a bit more.
Will send you the contact in private!

I like the 20" wheels a lot , but decided it makes more sense to get AWD as we go to Tahoe/Arnold a few times a year and not to worry about renting an AWD. You can swap out the wheels but cannot add AWD later. The price difference for AWD on XSE is only ~$800 so it's definitely worth it imho. Having said that, you can probably find XSE with FWD a lot easier and possibly with dealer discount too.

·
Super Moderator
202 Posts
Welcome to SiennaChat sickguy!

Reactions: sickguy

·
Registered
4 Posts
What's up all! Just bought a 2021 XSE AWD in predawn gray at MSRP (low inventory in CA), and so far I like it a lot except all the chrome wheels and trims.

I went from driving a 2-seater convertible to a sedan to a minivan in less than 2 years. This is how fast having a kid can change your life :D

Love browsing all the helpful posts here and hopefully can meet some of the follow members here in the future.

View attachment 49942 View attachment 49943 View attachment 49944 View attachment 49945
congrats!

·
Registered
12 Posts
I am also looking for XSE AWD in the Bayarea, as you said, this is very hard to find or you will need to pay 3000+ mark up.

Although you need paid MSRP on that but you get to enjoy it earlier with your family.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am also looking for XSE AWD in the Bayarea, as you said, this is very hard to find or you will need to pay 3000+ mark up.

Although you need paid MSRP on that but you get to enjoy it earlier with your family.
My thought exactly. I take it as a win as I don't have to pay any markup.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Put on PPF and ceramic coating, and debadged (except the AWD which I may need to show if driving on snow without tire chain). Let me know if you want a fantastic shop in CA bay area for PPF and ceramic coating for reasonable pricing.

Now it's time to get rid of all the chrome wheels and trims!! Anyone have recommendation for 18" black wheels with factory specs? I want to keep the original tires.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts