Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,738 Posts
There's a long story to account for the two month delay in getting to this, but I have a laptop fully configured now. I did a quick test a few weeks ago, and it seems to be communicating for the basics, but the advanced options remain untested. I'm a little concerned about the integrity of the cable. Of course the seller claimed 2.0.4 but the driver package seems to be 1.4.6. He disappeared shortly thereafter. No surprise here. Attempting to program that smart key fob is on my near term to-do list.

·
Super Moderator
4,738 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
I'm in the process of looking for a second key Fob. My car came with 1 from the seller. Did you buy a key fob and programmed it totally yourself?

·
Super Moderator
4,738 Posts
I was all smiles last night. Purchased on ebay and paired to the van with a software package that shall not be named. Last step is to get the little emergency key cut locally.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I was all smiles last night. Purchased on ebay and paired to the van with a software package that shall not be named. Last step is to get the little emergency key cut locally.
My Xhorse MVCI cable was not connecting a few weeks back...I was convinced it took a crap since the USB plug got bent being thrown around. After 30 minutes of troubleshooting...ended up by my stupid computer decided to disable USB and touchscreen. Figured this out since this Asus screen randomly disconnects the touch and it was associated with the USB input in device manager. (Probably due to my wife always putting in "sleep" instead of full shutdown.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts