Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi After waiting for 3 months Finally I got my new car from the dealer with extra $1.5K market Adjustment price. Here in My town there is high demand for 8 seater and IN Toyota Only XLE is having this 8th seat option. That is the reason I had to pay $1.5K Extra on top of MSRP + Delivery fees+ Dealer Installed Options.

Now I wanted to upgrade few Necessary option which will help Daily Use. Experts Can guide me with your thoughts and suggestions.
1. 3M Crystalline Ceramic Window Tinting.( I got Quote from local installer for $1300.00) But from Dealer I got Quote for 1200.00 for 3M Ceramic Tint. They don't offer Crystalline series.
2. I don't find Proper Place to put my Phone(6.2 Inch Big screen) when I was driving. Definitely I need to Buy a Phone Holder which can be mounted in Cup holder. I feel that is the only place which is convenient to Driver.
3. Wireless Connector to access Auto Android, As I don't want to physically connect my phone to Car when ever I step in/out to the car.
4. Door Running Boards, As my little kids are struggling to get in and out of the van. I placed an order in ebay, they will be shipped from Hong Cong for $330.00.
5. Finally One of the major need is, POWER FOLDING SIDE MIRRORS. I got good information from this Forum by User "jays3l33t". Now I need to find out some one who can Read Mandarin language to place this order.
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Hood
Car Land vehicle Vehicle Grille Hood

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Update:
1. 3M crystalline Tint was completed. They gave work order with stock number where we can validate it in 3M website. I see lot of Scratches on Front side. They said they will remove it and Re-Tint that glass because in future Night Driving will be difficult . Waiting for next appointment. They said Cutting Crystalline Tint paper is little bit more handwork and requires skills.
2.Installed Running Boards. Refer this Forum "Install of Hong Kong Running Boards". Mechanic was able to complete the work in 3 hours with the help of these instructions. Will share the pictures. But I am not satisfied. Maximum Width is 3 inches and also we need to scarifies middle sensor. I got defective piece but its OK.
3. Phone Holder, I just Got it from amazon.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08FHQBT47?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details
4. Still not able to find Android wireless Auto connector for this sienna.
5. Power folding Mirror, I reached out my office colleagues (China born US Citizens) After reading the instructions and web link provided in this Forum, they strongly advised me, you just keep away from this mess. So I Stopped my R&D on this Point.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts