Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know that there's no nightshade edition for the 2021 sienna. Has anyone attempted to find the overlays from other cars that fit? I'm half way there and I think it would look very nice when done. A lot cleaner and longer lasting than plasti-dip. I'm unable to find dimensions but I was thinking maybe a Camry might fit. If anyone know a way I can find out, it would greatly be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

RAV4
(2) HYBRID (sides)
(1) HYBRID (rear)
(1) AWD

Camry (fitment confirmed)
(1) Toyota logo (rear)
(1) XSE

·
Registered
314 Posts
I hadn't ever heard of this before but now that I've looked it up they look very slick. Is the story below accurate? Was there a 2020 Nightshade Sienna and if so have they specifically said there won't be one for the 2021?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea, there was a nightshade for the previous year. I'm not sure if the toyota logo fits. Previous sienna sport was SE, not XSE. But it would be nice to know if the Toyot logo fits. I bought the Rav4 kit and able to utilize 4 of the emblems. I haven't installed them yet, wanted to wait til I find the last two. It will be easy since it's just 3m stick over the existing.

·
Registered
314 Posts
The vehicles I saw when reading about it are really sharp. I'm glad I didn't know about it beforehand or I'd probably still be waiting on a factory ordered black instead of being 3 months into enjoying our Blizzard Pearl. :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
I know that there's no nightshade edition for the 2021 sienna. Has anyone attempted to find the overlays from other cars that fit? I'm half way there and I think it would look very nice when done. A lot cleaner and longer lasting than plasti-dip. I'm unable to find dimensions but I was thinking maybe a Camry might fit. If anyone know a way I can find out, it would greatly be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

RAV4
(2) HYBRID (sides)
(1) HYBRID (rear)
(1) AWD

Not sure what car
(1) Toyota logo (rear)
(1) XSE
Maybe this: Matte Black Hybrid Blackout Overlay Emblem Badge Fit 2019-20 Toyota Rav4 Xse OEM | eBay

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It wasn’t hard at all. I looked up the best way on YouTube and did it. I ordered the XSE from a Toyota dealer online
Nice. I will probably go that route. Your car looks good with the black contrast on the white. What did you use for toyota logo emblem?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Nice. I will probably go that route. Your car looks good with the black contrast on the white. What did you use for toyota logo emblem?
Thank you

I like the front and back blue tint Toyota logos, so all I use from the RAV4 kit was the two door overlays and the rear AWD XSE and hybrid logo on the back. the XSE models came with blacked out sienna logos already

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you

I like the front and back blue tint Toyota logos, so all I use from the RAV4 kit was the two door overlays and the rear AWD XSE and hybrid logo on the back. the XSE models came with blacked out sienna logos already
The toyota logo that came with the RAV4 kit is too small to fit the rear. I like the blue tint but I was trying to find black overlay to hide the chrome. Do you have pic of the full back? Wanna see how it looks leaving the just the chrome toyota logo.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Confirmed the Camry nightshade overlays fit the rear Toyota emblem and the XSE badge.

I ordered the gloss version of the camry on Amazon but it hasn't come in yet. Post pics when you have it installed. I think it should look pretty good. Does it cover all the chrome on the sides of the toyota logo?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts