Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Original post have been updated to show that the rear toyota logo and the XSE from the camry fits (the side and bottom has a little bit of chrome showing but not too much).

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi everyone we just picked up a XSE in black last night and we got a quote for a full chrome delete for $550 whiere they are painting all of the chrome pieces. I think for now this is an affordable option with the overlays. Can someone please post the exact kit and part #'s?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hi everyone we just picked up a XSE in black last night and we got a quote for a full chrome delete for $550 whiere they are painting all of the chrome pieces. I think for now this is an affordable option with the overlays. Can someone please post the exact kit and part #'s?
That price sounds about right. They would have to remove the door handles, door trim and all the badges to get painted.

·
Registered
2021 XSE AWD Tech Package
219 Posts
Why don't you try HyperDip and see how it looks before spending that much to make it permanent. This guy did it on the Camry and it looks really good, much cheaper too.

21 - 40 of 46 Posts