Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Got mine installed. I didnt realize the part number for the Camry emblem is standard in matte and you can apparently get gloss. Overall I still like it and from a few feet away you can't really tell the difference.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Got mine installed. I didnt realize the part number for the Camry emblem is standard in matte and you can apparently get gloss. Overall I still like it and from a few feet away you can't really tell the difference.

View attachment 51062
View attachment 51063
View attachment 51064
Looks good! So did you purchase the nightshade overlay kit for the Rav4 Hybrid and Camry kits? Part #’s would be appreciated if you have that info.
Also, does the rear Toyota emblem show a little bit of chrome even w/ the overlay on it?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Looks good! So did you purchase the nightshade overlay kit for the Rav4 Hybrid and Camry kits? Part #’s would be appreciated if you have that info.
Also, does the rear Toyota emblem show a little bit of chrome even w/ the overlay on it?
Thanks! Yup I purchased the two kits mentioned in this thread but here are the part #s:
PT948-4219B-02
PT948-03211-02

The rear Toyota emblem I have to look really carefully again but it may show a little bit of chrome but not enough to bother me as it looks so much better!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Thanks! Yup I purchased the two kits mentioned in this thread but here are the part #s:
PT948-4219B-02
PT948-03211-02

The rear Toyota emblem I have to look really carefully again but it may show a little bit of chrome but not enough to bother me as it looks so much better!
Is there a different part number for the rear Camry overlay in gloss black? The overlay for the part number provided pops up as the matte black version.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just found someone on Ebay selling the overlays specifically for the 2021 Sienna, all different models. The packaging looked the same as the Rav 4 one here in the chat. Also much cheaper since you only have to buy one package.
My only concern with buying them is that there seems to be a lot of extra black (between letters and such) that are not on the chrome badges. Do the Rav 4 and Camry badges have extra black on them? Does it look OK or is it messy looking?
Thank you!

I tried to attach the link to ebay....

41 - 46 of 46 Posts