Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
I suspected from beginning that we might be able to do this but never looked deeper after measuring the clearances. I have a Sienna and a Lexus IS and with them side by side, the hub offsets were way different so I didn't bother after that to. I would be interested on how this stacks up as it would also work for the RX350 and Highlanders.

·
Registered
171 Posts
The 2020 Camry TRD are two-piston and most likely the same calipers the Sienna and many midsize Toyota SUV (Highlander and RX) already have.

·
Registered
144 Posts
The 2020 Camry TRD are two-piston and most likely the same calipers the Sienna and many midsize Toyota SUV (Highlander and RX) already have.
That will be nice if it’s a direct fit without any mods.

I think the trd Camry rotors is 12.9”

What size is the sienna?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
31 Posts
Watching this thread with interest. But sure as heck ain't gonna be spending no 5K on the BBK setup, nice as it is..

I've been a 4runner guy for 20 years; one popular mod for them is the Tundra brake upgrade, which is pretty straightforward. I'd love to hear about a similar upgrade for our Siennas, especially those of us moving them into a more "adventure vehicle" direction..

·
Registered
171 Posts
That will be nice if it’s a direct fit without any mods.

I think the trd Camry rotors is 12.9”

What size is the sienna?

Its the same, 12.9" for Sienna with the FWD McPherson Strut spindle shared with many Toyota FWD vehicles.

Unfortunately, not many Toyota OEM bolt-on BBK with this setup like the Lexus RWD cars.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Watching this thread with interest. But sure as heck ain't gonna be spending no 5K on the BBK setup, nice as it is..

I've been a 4runner guy for 20 years; one popular mod for them is the Tundra brake upgrade, which is pretty straightforward. I'd love to hear about a similar upgrade for our Siennas, especially those of us moving them into a more "adventure vehicle" direction..
My buddy have a gen 2 sienna and he change the rotors yearly because it gets mess up so fast. I am not going to spend no $5k+ on the BBK either. I too hope someone can find an affordable way to upgrade the brakes.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts