Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First time poster…

OEM all weather mats come with disclaimer that they “may” restrict the distance the middle super long slide seats can travel. Weathertech says basically the same thing. With three in car seats (2 forward facing, 1 rear facing) I assume we’ll be needing to move one of the middle row captain’s chairs fully forward (or perhaps fully back?) to more easily access the two forward facers in the back.

Anyone have experience with the all weather mats and moving the middle row seats? Are we going to hate the things? Is there an aftermarket alternative that allows the greater traveling distance? We’re in a northern climate, so snow and mud are realities…

·
Registered
292 Posts
First time poster…

OEM all weather mats come with disclaimer that they “may” restrict the distance the middle super long slide seats can travel. Weathertech says basically the same thing. With three in car seats (2 forward facing, 1 rear facing) I assume we’ll be needing to move one of the middle row captain’s chairs fully forward (or perhaps fully back?) to more easily access the two forward facers in the back.

Anyone have experience with the all weather mats and moving the middle row seats? Are we going to hate the things? Is there an aftermarket alternative that allows the greater traveling distance? We’re in a northern climate, so snow and mud are realities…
Get these, you're welcome. Don't bother with the 3w trunk mat, get the OEM toyota.

(56) 3w floor mat install - 8 passenger xle | Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com

Amazon 3w floor mats 7 seater

Amazon 3w floor mats 8 seater

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bingo! Not sure why I couldn’t find that when I searched the forum. Thanks Velox003!

Are you saying don’t bother with the aftermarket trunk mat or don’t bother with the OEM one? …or either one?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Our 2021 came with the OE All-Weather Floor Liners, and I haven't noticed any trouble moving the seats around for vacuuming.
OTOH, the debris cover on one of the tracks had gotten caught in its seat's wheel and got messed up a little the first time I slid one of the 2nd row seats back. It's not normally noticeable, though, since the seat rests at that spot.

·
Registered
760 Posts
We've been quite happy with the OEM rubber mats, Canadian version which seems to be better then US version. So if planning a trip up North might want to see if any price difference.

Otherwise have seen great reviews on the 3W AW mats.

That reminds me... need to put carpet mats... not looking forward to removing the rubber mats and then putting back with the clips later in year.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts