3 Posts

Front lip Vs Style
F1R 20” wheels
Ironman Gen 2 tires
Universal rear canards
Universal side canards
JDM Nets emblem
Weapon r intake (not yet installed)
Megan strut tower brace (not yet installed)

·
Registered
621 Posts
My 2014 XLE AWD.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Took this pic a month or so ago of our 2015 Toyota SE - Super White with Nissan GT-R Rays Engineering 20 x 9.5 wheels (all 4 corners) on 255/45/ZR20 Michelin Latitude Sport tires.

Enjoy!
20190720_132215.jpg

·
Registered
13 Posts
I drive 2015 Sienna FWD in South Korea. I have recently changed shock absorber and 20" wheels. I imported MRR HR3 wheels from America. I also upgraded OE brake into 4P brake.

Now I am satisfied with my Sienna.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just wished to share this little jem, just picked up from Team Toyota in Glen Mills, Pa. two nights ago. Paid for it completely in cash, no car payments.

2019 with only 1380 miles for a dream price, and with some arm wrenching to the salesman, got a New 7 year car warranty with it.

This also has the power side access seat in it, a $5,000 dollar option by itself. The salesman said this was a very rare combination of the colour, the side access seat and with the minivan with the LE package. Is there a way to break down how many were built in this colour with these options... ?

The colour is Alumina Jade Metallic and shifts between smoke grey and smoke green in differing daylight.

It’s a minivan, yes, but decided to get the best one because I promised my wife I would, after our 2004 Ford Freestar lunched it’s transmission at 184,000 miles in May and have been without any car since then.

Future plans include Borla Muffler, white letter tires, and different wheel, something machined and 5 spoke, like Rotoform Nues

Simply love the van, rides like an absolute dream, and wouldn't trade the world for it, since the cash to buy it outright was an inheritance when my mother passed away in October. I'd give it back in a heartbeat if I could have my mom back, and healthy from cancer.

Do each of your friends and family a favour, tell them you love them and care for them, because you never know when you won't have the chance to again.

-Gryphon <><
1 Corinthians 15 : 1-4

·
Registered
46 Posts
It started many years ago,and after a lot of trouble with Dodge vans.We bought this cute little TOYOTA Wagon .It worked great but after a few years (and we used it as camper too) we needed a larger one.We bought a Toyota Privia LE ,...And another Privia and and finally in 2005 our first Sienna .....:D(y)....

·
Registered
46 Posts
Until the the LAW finally stopped us going this way(after several years and 1000s of Km,) we left the little trailer at home and .......did it THIS WAY. Just lately ,after a test drive on a 2015 Sienna AWD XLE we decided to give our good old 2004 pulling horse a brake.......Lol

121 - 140 of 151 Posts