Toyota Sienna Forum - siennachat.com banner

141 - 151 of 151 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts

Just picked up my first ever Toyota. 2018 XLE FWD. The van has been great, the selling dealer sucked.
I’m from a long history of VWs so there is a lot to learn. First thing will be the necessary Minneapolis mod, a set of winter tires. Taking off some crap Kumho Solus in favor of Nokian Nordman.

·
Registered
63 Posts

New (to us) 2015 AWD Limited Premium, Sky Blue Pearl. It came with the stock 18' wheels, mounted with replacement run-flats. But the deal included these wheels (17") mounted with worn out Blizzak snow tires. So we put on these 235/65R/17 Michelin X-Ice X2s to finish out winter on. Longer-term, we're looking at the Journeys lift, and similarly sized summer AT-oriented tires, non run-flat. Also a roof box, currently leaning toward a Yakima Skybox 18.

·
Registered
15 Posts
View attachment 45577
Just picked up my first ever Toyota. 2018 XLE FWD. The van has been great, the selling dealer sucked.
I’m from a long history of VWs so there is a lot to learn. First thing will be the necessary Minneapolis mod, a set of winter tires. Taking off some crap Kumho Solus in favor of Nokian Nordman.
Yup I put the Norman’s on my AWD. ITS CRAZY. Much better ride than run flats

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi folks,

Here's my 2014 Limited AWD - South Korean spec model with ~85k km ODO (~53k miles). Moved here from Australia last year and it replaces our 2016 Kluger Grande (Highlander Limited) AWD. Hopefully soon to be installed a set of wheels and a mild drop :)

20200623_093731.jpg

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
View attachment 45577
Awesome color. Our 2006 was this color and everyone liked it. The 2018 is silver but people don't recognize our van any more :)

141 - 151 of 151 Posts